EXCLUSIVE: Jesse Eisenberg is exiting ICM after more than a dozen years with the agent who helped put him in The Social Network which earned him a Best Actor Oscar nomination. ICM hoped it could hold him, but sources tell me he was surrounded by a bunch of CAA clients on his current film in production Now You See Me and “CAA started hitting on him and he’s buying the pitch”. ICM had even scheduled a dinner with the actor tonight but the bad news came down just now. The feeling inside ICM is that talent agent Joanne Wiles had repped Eisenberg “as well as can be” including “doing an incredible job getting him that part” as Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network. Among his pics have been The Squid And The Whale, The Education of Charlie Banks, Adventureland, and Zombieland. She also recently negotiated several “huge paydays” for him including Rio 2 as well as The Double where Eisenberg stars with Mia Wasikowska in the Richard Ayoade-directed drama inspired by Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s classic novella.
Jesse Eisenberg Is Leaving ICM For CAA
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest Film News
- Patty Jenkins In Final Negotiations On Historic Deal To Helm ‘Wonder Woman 2’
- Ryan Kavanaugh Sued For Fraud By Relativity Investor
- Eric Zumbrunnen Dies: Spike Jonze’s Go-To Film Editor Was 52
- Michael B. Jordan, Jennifer Yuh Nelson Plot ‘A Bittersweet Life’ For Fox & 21 Laps
- UTA Signs DeWanda Wise, Star Of Spike Lee Series ‘She's Gotta Have It’
- Olivia Colman, Alice Englert, Thomas Mann Set For ‘Them That Follow’