EXCLUSIVE: Jesse Eisenberg is exiting ICM after more than a dozen years with the agent who helped put him in The Social Network which earned him a Best Actor Oscar nomination. ICM hoped it could hold him, but sources tell me he was surrounded by a bunch of CAA clients on his current film in production Now You See Me and “CAA started hitting on him and he’s buying the pitch”. ICM had even scheduled a dinner with the actor tonight but the bad news came down just now. The feeling inside ICM is that talent agent Joanne Wiles had repped Eisenberg “as well as can be” including “doing an incredible job getting him that part” as Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network. Among his pics have been The Squid And The Whale, The Education of Charlie Banks, Adventureland, and Zombieland. She also recently negotiated several “huge paydays” for him including Rio 2 as well as The Double where Eisenberg stars with Mia Wasikowska in the Richard Ayoade-directed drama inspired by Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s classic novella.
Jesse Eisenberg Is Leaving ICM For CAA
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As A…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’