EXCLUSIVE: Mad Men‘s January Jones and Ed Harris have signed to star in Sweetwater, a film that will be directed by Logan and Noah Miller and will start production July in New Mexico. Set against the backdrop of 1886 New Mexico Territory, a young widow (Jones) risks all to avenge her husband’s murder at the hands of a brutal sheep rancher. Harris plays the town sheriff who helps Jones avenge her husband’s death. The film is being produced by Jason Netter. Harris previously worked with the directors on Touching Home, playing a role based on their real father (the Millers played themselves in the film). Harris is concurrently filming Look Of Love with Annette Bening and the Michael Bay-directed Pain And Gain with Dwayne Johnson and Mark Wahlberg. Jones is repped by UTA and Mosaic, Harris by CAA. WME reps the filmmakers.
January Jones And Ed Harris Star In 'Sweetwater'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Cosby Found Guilty In Sexual Assault Retrial, Lashes Out In Court After Verdict; Defense Plans Appeal - Update
'Suits' Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle's Exits, New Twist, Season 8 & Spinoff Details
Latest Film News
- In Potent ‘Schindler’s List’ Panel, Steven Spielberg, Liam Neeson And Ben Kingsley Get Emotional 25…
- STX Entertainment Files For Hong Kong Stock Exchange Listing
- ‘Diane’, ‘Island Of The Hungry Ghosts’, Alia Shawkat & Jeffrey Wright Among Tribeca Winners
- Aussie Movie Theater Plays ‘Hereditary’ Horror Movie Trailer Before ‘Peter Rabbit’
- Lionsgate Closes Out CinemaCon With ‘Robin Hood’, ‘A Simple Favor’, ‘Blindspotting…
- Tribeca Bow 'Disobedience' Hits Theaters; Claire Denis & Juliette Binoche 'Let The Sunshine In' – Specialty…