EXCLUSIVE: Mad Men‘s January Jones and Ed Harris have signed to star in Sweetwater, a film that will be directed by Logan and Noah Miller and will start production July in New Mexico. Set against the backdrop of 1886 New Mexico Territory, a young widow (Jones) risks all to avenge her husband’s murder at the hands of a brutal sheep rancher. Harris plays the town sheriff who helps Jones avenge her husband’s death. The film is being produced by Jason Netter. Harris previously worked with the directors on Touching Home, playing a role based on their real father (the Millers played themselves in the film). Harris is concurrently filming Look Of Love with Annette Bening and the Michael Bay-directed Pain And Gain with Dwayne Johnson and Mark Wahlberg. Jones is repped by UTA and Mosaic, Harris by CAA. WME reps the filmmakers.
January Jones And Ed Harris Star In 'Sweetwater'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Jason Reitman Takes On ‘Beekle’ Book Adaptation For DreamWorks Animation
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Star Kat Graham Toplines Tammi Terrell Biopic
- ‘Ant-Man’ Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join ‘Transformers’ Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In…
- CAA Signs ‘Kingsman’ And ‘Star Trek 3’s Sofia Boutella
- Nick Harris Dies: Veteran Lit Agent And Story Foundation Co-Founder Was 49
- Warner Bros Dates Catnapping Pic ‘Keanu’ & ‘Going In Style’ Remake For 2016