EXCLUSIVE: Mad Men‘s January Jones and Ed Harris have signed to star in Sweetwater, a film that will be directed by Logan and Noah Miller and will start production July in New Mexico. Set against the backdrop of 1886 New Mexico Territory, a young widow (Jones) risks all to avenge her husband’s murder at the hands of a brutal sheep rancher. Harris plays the town sheriff who helps Jones avenge her husband’s death. The film is being produced by Jason Netter. Harris previously worked with the directors on Touching Home, playing a role based on their real father (the Millers played themselves in the film). Harris is concurrently filming Look Of Love with Annette Bening and the Michael Bay-directed Pain And Gain with Dwayne Johnson and Mark Wahlberg. Jones is repped by UTA and Mosaic, Harris by CAA. WME reps the filmmakers.
January Jones And Ed Harris Star In 'Sweetwater'
What's Hot on Deadline
Obama's Final White House Correspondents' Dinner Kicks Off With Will Smith, Priyanka Chopra, Bryan Cranston, WME & UTA Brass
Latest Film News
- Watch Obama Blast Trump, Clinton & CNN At Final White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- Geno Havens Dies; ‘The Jerk,’ ‘Switchblade Sisters’ Casting Director Was 75
- ‘The Jungle Book’ Swings Past $600M Global; Crossing $400M Overseas Today
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Shoots To $84M In 3 Days At Offshore Box Office – Saturday Update
- ‘Jungle Book’ Tide Rises & Drowns ‘Keanu’, ‘Mother’s Day’ & ‘Ratchet & Clank’…
- Politics, Legends, Lassie And Lollobrigida Share The Spotlight As TCM Classic Film Festival Gets Rolling In Hollywood