Best-selling author James Frey’s book-packaging company Full Fathom Five is looking to expand into movies, TV, and the digital space with the hire of Reveille executive Todd Cohen as President of Film and Television. Cohen will oversee the mining of the company’s catalog, shepherding the company’s current projects through development and production as well forging partnerships with outside producers. He will be based in Los Angeles, opening a West Coast office of the New York-based Full Fathom Five. Since its formation in 2010, Full Fathom Five has created over three dozen young-adult books, including the series I Am Number Four, which was adapted to the big screen. On the TV side, the company sold legal drama Legacy to CBS this past season. Cohen most recently served as VP of scripted television at Reveille, where he oversaw four pilots for the 2010/2011 season, including My Life As An Experiment (NBC), Tagged (FBC), Awakening (The CW) and Shredd (Adult Swim).
James Frey’s Full Fathom Five Hires Todd Cohen As President Of Film And Television
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'Disenchantment' Teases First Look At Fantastical Characters In Matt Groening's Very Adult Netflix Animated Series
Latest TV News
- ‘SEAL Team’: John Glenn Joins CBS Series As New Showrunner, Two EPs Depart
- ‘The Middle’ Co-Creator On The “Bittersweet” Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
- ‘The Middle’ Series Finale: ABC’s Fond Farewell To America’s Beloved TV Family Is One “Heck Of A Ride”…
- Parents of Slain Teen Trayvon Martin Say The Weinstein Co. Owes Them $150,000
- ‘Roseanne’ Finale: EP Bruce Helford On One Topic They Didn’t Get To Tackle, Season 2 Themes & Who May…
- ‘Rectify’ Star Aden Young Inks With ICM Partners