Best-selling author James Frey’s book-packaging company Full Fathom Five is looking to expand into movies, TV, and the digital space with the hire of Reveille executive Todd Cohen as President of Film and Television. Cohen will oversee the mining of the company’s catalog, shepherding the company’s current projects through development and production as well forging partnerships with outside producers. He will be based in Los Angeles, opening a West Coast office of the New York-based Full Fathom Five. Since its formation in 2010, Full Fathom Five has created over three dozen young-adult books, including the series I Am Number Four, which was adapted to the big screen. On the TV side, the company sold legal drama Legacy to CBS this past season. Cohen most recently served as VP of scripted television at Reveille, where he oversaw four pilots for the 2010/2011 season, including My Life As An Experiment (NBC), Tagged (FBC), Awakening (The CW) and Shredd (Adult Swim).
James Frey’s Full Fathom Five Hires Todd Cohen As President Of Film And Television
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices