Best-selling author James Frey’s book-packaging company Full Fathom Five is looking to expand into movies, TV, and the digital space with the hire of Reveille executive Todd Cohen as President of Film and Television. Cohen will oversee the mining of the company’s catalog, shepherding the company’s current projects through development and production as well forging partnerships with outside producers. He will be based in Los Angeles, opening a West Coast office of the New York-based Full Fathom Five. Since its formation in 2010, Full Fathom Five has created over three dozen young-adult books, including the series I Am Number Four, which was adapted to the big screen. On the TV side, the company sold legal drama Legacy to CBS this past season. Cohen most recently served as VP of scripted television at Reveille, where he oversaw four pilots for the 2010/2011 season, including My Life As An Experiment (NBC), Tagged (FBC), Awakening (The CW) and Shredd (Adult Swim).
James Frey’s Full Fathom Five Hires Todd Cohen As President Of Film And Television
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"