In at least one scene in the upcoming Skyfall, James Bond will eschew his traditional shaken martini for a Heineken, Ad Age reports. Heineken USA is utilizing Agent 007 to boost its flagship brew this year. The Bond campaign will coincide with the fall release of Skyfall. Daniel Craig, the current Bond, will also appear in a Heineken ad directed by the movie’s helmer, Sam Mendes. The campaign will include Bond images on packaging, the most integration in Heineken’s 15-year partnership with the 007 franchise, according to the brewer. Bond “is a perfect fit for us,” said Lesya Lysyj, CMO of Heineken USA. He’s the “epitome of the man of the world” — the name of the brew’s global campaign.
James Bond To Sip Beer Instead Of Martini? Ad Age Says It's So
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Sony Movie Channel Expands Reach With Suddenlink Deal
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'