In at least one scene in the upcoming Skyfall, James Bond will eschew his traditional shaken martini for a Heineken, Ad Age reports. Heineken USA is utilizing Agent 007 to boost its flagship brew this year. The Bond campaign will coincide with the fall release of Skyfall. Daniel Craig, the current Bond, will also appear in a Heineken ad directed by the movie’s helmer, Sam Mendes. The campaign will include Bond images on packaging, the most integration in Heineken’s 15-year partnership with the 007 franchise, according to the brewer. Bond “is a perfect fit for us,” said Lesya Lysyj, CMO of Heineken USA. He’s the “epitome of the man of the world” — the name of the brew’s global campaign.
James Bond To Sip Beer Instead Of Martini? Ad Age Says It's So
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Marty Sklar Dies: Longtime Imagineer, Theme Park Designer & Walt Disney’s “Right-Hand Man” Was 83
- Peter Bart: Police Sadism In ‘Detroit’ May Stir Audiences, But Will It Also Provoke Them?
- ‘LBJ’ Trailer: Woody Harrelson As 36th President In Rob Reiner’s Next Film
- Fox & 21 Laps Land John Kamps Novel ‘The Prince’s Guard’
- Pablo Schreiber Joins Dwayne Johnson In ‘Skyscraper’
- ‘Brigsby Bear’s 3311 Productions Sets Two Movies