In at least one scene in the upcoming Skyfall, James Bond will eschew his traditional shaken martini for a Heineken, Ad Age reports. Heineken USA is utilizing Agent 007 to boost its flagship brew this year. The Bond campaign will coincide with the fall release of Skyfall. Daniel Craig, the current Bond, will also appear in a Heineken ad directed by the movie’s helmer, Sam Mendes. The campaign will include Bond images on packaging, the most integration in Heineken’s 15-year partnership with the 007 franchise, according to the brewer. Bond “is a perfect fit for us,” said Lesya Lysyj, CMO of Heineken USA. He’s the “epitome of the man of the world” — the name of the brew’s global campaign.
James Bond To Sip Beer Instead Of Martini? Ad Age Says It's So
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company