In at least one scene in the upcoming Skyfall, James Bond will eschew his traditional shaken martini for a Heineken, Ad Age reports. Heineken USA is utilizing Agent 007 to boost its flagship brew this year. The Bond campaign will coincide with the fall release of Skyfall. Daniel Craig, the current Bond, will also appear in a Heineken ad directed by the movie’s helmer, Sam Mendes. The campaign will include Bond images on packaging, the most integration in Heineken’s 15-year partnership with the 007 franchise, according to the brewer. Bond “is a perfect fit for us,” said Lesya Lysyj, CMO of Heineken USA. He’s the “epitome of the man of the world” — the name of the brew’s global campaign.
James Bond To Sip Beer Instead Of Martini? Ad Age Says It's So
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Film News
- ‘Soul On Bikes’ About African-American Biker Gang Picked Up For Film Adaptation
- Eddie Redmayne Joins Morten Tyldum In Black Bear’s ‘The Last Days Of Night’
- Jackie Chan-Starring ‘Skiptrace’ Bows Big In China With $62M+ Debut
- Brad Turell Exiting Paradigm To Launch Media Consulting Startup
- New ‘Ben-Hur’ Trailer: Now We Cut To The Chase
- Marni Nixon Dies: Hollywood’s Voice Behind The Stars Was 86