In at least one scene in the upcoming Skyfall, James Bond will eschew his traditional shaken martini for a Heineken, Ad Age reports. Heineken USA is utilizing Agent 007 to boost its flagship brew this year. The Bond campaign will coincide with the fall release of Skyfall. Daniel Craig, the current Bond, will also appear in a Heineken ad directed by the movie’s helmer, Sam Mendes. The campaign will include Bond images on packaging, the most integration in Heineken’s 15-year partnership with the 007 franchise, according to the brewer. Bond “is a perfect fit for us,” said Lesya Lysyj, CMO of Heineken USA. He’s the “epitome of the man of the world” — the name of the brew’s global campaign.
James Bond To Sip Beer Instead Of Martini? Ad Age Says It's So
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast