New Line has released a fresh trailer for Rock of Ages, giving a bit more of a glimpse of Tom Cruise as the decadent hair band icon Stacee Jaxx. I’ve seen the film, a fun confection that is Mamma Mia! for those who came of age in the 80s. The real revelation is Cruise. He throws himself headlong into the role, spent months learning to sing and prance like a rocker, and he crushes it.
Hot Trailer: 'Rock Of Ages'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Magnificent Seven’s $35M Opening Is A Career Best For Director Antoine Fuqua; ‘Storks’ At $21.8M – Sunday AM…
- California Enacts Law Preventing IMDb From Listing Actors' Ages
- Bill Nunn Dies: ‘Do The Right Thing’ And ‘Spider-Man’ Trilogy Actor Was 62
- Antoine Fuqua On ‘Magnificent Seven,’ ‘Scarface’ And How One Black Director Made The A-List
- Hot Spec Script ‘American Rebel’ Acquired By Amy Pascal
- Julia Roberts To Star In Feature Film About PTA Mom Framed For Drug Possession