New Line has released a fresh trailer for Rock of Ages, giving a bit more of a glimpse of Tom Cruise as the decadent hair band icon Stacee Jaxx. I’ve seen the film, a fun confection that is Mamma Mia! for those who came of age in the 80s. The real revelation is Cruise. He throws himself headlong into the role, spent months learning to sing and prance like a rocker, and he crushes it.
Hot Trailer: 'Rock Of Ages'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Warner Bros Japan Names Masami Takahashi As President
- Hollywood’s Historic Egyptian Theatre Undergoes Retrofit For “Rare” 35mm Nitrate Film Projection
- Shonda Rhimes, Bryan Cranston & Dozens Of Other Celebrities Join Anti-Trump Campaign
- Oprah Winfrey To Star In ‘A Wrinkle In Time’, Re-Teaming With ‘Selma’ Helmer Ava DuVernay
- Louisiana Tax Incentive Cuts Create Hard Times For Local Film Crews
- ‘Nerve’ Review: Hey Kids, Don’t Try This At Home