New Line has released a fresh trailer for Rock of Ages, giving a bit more of a glimpse of Tom Cruise as the decadent hair band icon Stacee Jaxx. I’ve seen the film, a fun confection that is Mamma Mia! for those who came of age in the 80s. The real revelation is Cruise. He throws himself headlong into the role, spent months learning to sing and prance like a rocker, and he crushes it.
Hot Trailer: 'Rock Of Ages'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Jack McBrayer, Danny Pudi & Joe Manganiello Work Blue In ‘Smurfs’ Sequel; Betty Gabriel Joins ‘Get Out…
- Nicolas Cage Reunites With ‘Ghost Rider’ Helmer On Horror Thriller ‘Mom And Dad’ – Berlin
- Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band ‘The Boss’ Trailer
- Voltage Scares Berlin With Vang Brothers’ Bogeyman Title ‘Bedeviled’
- Margot Robbie To Star In Vaughn Stein’s ‘Terminal’; Highland Film Group Financing & Selling…
- FilmBuff Acquires ‘Thank You For Playing’ Docu About Creation Of ‘That Dragon, Cancer’ Video Game