Paramount’s new trailer for the Katy Perry: Part Of Me concert movie has landed. There will be lots of songs, of course, and the cobalt-tressed singer promises eye-popping 3D sequences: “The word ‘cheap’ was not in the vocabulary. Hello — it’s 3D. You’re going to get hit with a lot of sh–.”
Hot Trailer: 'Katy Perry: Part Of Me'
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest Film News
- Costco Offers Combined One-Year MoviePass And Fandor Subscription For $89.99
- ‘Three Billboards,’ ‘Lady Bird,’ ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Lead Australian…
- Michael Apted To Get DGA Honorary Life Member Award
- Disney-Fox: What Are The International Implications?
- Franco Nero & Chris Brochu Enlist In Robert Port’s Thriller ‘Peace’
- What Does The Film Academy Have In Common With The Harper Valley PTA? We May Find Out.