Paramount’s new trailer for the Katy Perry: Part Of Me concert movie has landed. There will be lots of songs, of course, and the cobalt-tressed singer promises eye-popping 3D sequences: “The word ‘cheap’ was not in the vocabulary. Hello — it’s 3D. You’re going to get hit with a lot of sh–.”
Hot Trailer: 'Katy Perry: Part Of Me'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations