Paramount’s new trailer for the Katy Perry: Part Of Me concert movie has landed. There will be lots of songs, of course, and the cobalt-tressed singer promises eye-popping 3D sequences: “The word ‘cheap’ was not in the vocabulary. Hello — it’s 3D. You’re going to get hit with a lot of sh–.”
Hot Trailer: 'Katy Perry: Part Of Me'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Alcon Taps Catherine & Angela Paura To Run Global Marketing
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'