The latest trailer from Paramount‘s sequel G.I. Joe: Retaliation hit the web today, giving more screen time to Bruce Willis and the film’s plot. Last night at CinemaCon, director Jon Chu called his star Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson “franchise Viagra”. Do you agree? The movie, co-produced by MGM and Skydance, is set for a June 29 bow.
Hot Trailer: 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- SAG-AFTRA Members Tout “Solidarity” After Informational Meeting
- CAA Signs Oscar- & Emmy-Winning Writer-Director Aaron Sorkin
- ‘My Little Pony’ Trailer: There’s Trouble In Ponyville, But The Mane 6 Are On The Case
- SAG-AFTRA Briefs Agents On Contract Talks Amid Strike Threat
- Terry Zwigoff Signs With ICM Partners
- Shaun Grant To Adapt ‘Penguin Bloom’; Naomi Watts To Star