The latest trailer from Paramount‘s sequel G.I. Joe: Retaliation hit the web today, giving more screen time to Bruce Willis and the film’s plot. Last night at CinemaCon, director Jon Chu called his star Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson “franchise Viagra”. Do you agree? The movie, co-produced by MGM and Skydance, is set for a June 29 bow.
Hot Trailer: 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation'
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Toward $1B Global As Rest Of Stateside Biz Idles Ahead Of 'Guardians 2' - Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- NBCU Chief Says He’s “Optimistic” Writers’ Strike Will Be Avoided
- ‘Good Fight’ Heads To India, Nordics; Alexia Edwards Joins Expectation – Global Briefs
- Comcast Beats Q1 Earnings Expectations Helped By Strong Film Sales
- Johnny Depp As Jack Sparrow Makes Surprise Appearance At Pirates Of the Caribbean Disneyland Ride
- California Bill To Boost Funding For Hollywood Job Training Passes Committee
- Studios & WGA Can’t Even Agree On Lost Revenues From Last Strike