Anchor Bay shortly adds to the Stoner movie genre when it releases High School on June 1. The trailer below will be attached to the Universal release American Reunion in about 25 markets this weekend. One part of me eyeballs this and thinks Adrien Brody has certainly veered since his Oscar-winning turn in The Pianist, but the premise does look like a fun Stoner effort and Brody is a convincing crazed weed dealer. While the Harold & Kumar trilogy has been the most popular of recent pot pics, if I had to choose a favorite, the top dog would be Fast Times At Ridgemont High, and I would have to put the unsung but silly 1994 film The Stoned Age in there as a sleeper choice. What’s the best stoner film?
Hot Stoner Trailer: 'High School'
What's Hot on Deadline
'NCIS' Current & Former Cast & Crew Remember Gary Glasberg: "Our Rock, Our Cheerleader, Our Team Captain" - Update
Latest Film News
- UTA Vs. CAA Agent-Poaching Lawsuit: Judge Officially Hits Pause Button
- Ghost Story Pic ‘The Lodgers’ Sets Lead Cast As Production Begins In Ireland
- ‘Black Panther’ Finds Another Villain: Winston Duke To Play M’Baku/Man-Ape
- Nancy Pelosi To Host Congressional Screening Of Gun Violence Documentary
- ‘Angry Birds’ Helmer Clay Kaytis Aligned With Amblin’s ‘The Lunch Witch’
- Nancy Travis Cast In ‘Bernard And Huey’; Jonathan Baker To Co-Star In ‘Inconceivable’