Anchor Bay shortly adds to the Stoner movie genre when it releases High School on June 1. The trailer below will be attached to the Universal release American Reunion in about 25 markets this weekend. One part of me eyeballs this and thinks Adrien Brody has certainly veered since his Oscar-winning turn in The Pianist, but the premise does look like a fun Stoner effort and Brody is a convincing crazed weed dealer. While the Harold & Kumar trilogy has been the most popular of recent pot pics, if I had to choose a favorite, the top dog would be Fast Times At Ridgemont High, and I would have to put the unsung but silly 1994 film The Stoned Age in there as a sleeper choice. What’s the best stoner film?
Hot Stoner Trailer: 'High School'
What's Hot on Deadline
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Latest Film News
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ $22M+ Opening Is An August Record For Screen Gems – Late Night Update
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening
- ‘Complete Unknown’ Clip: “Your Farsi Is Getting Much Better”
- Viacom Board Voices Confidence In Paramount’s Brad Grey After Thursday Grilling By Board