Dark comedy Revenge For Jolly! premiered at Tribeca earlier this month. It’s produced by Atlas Independent, the division of Charles Roven’s Atlas Entertainment that’s headed by William Green. Highland Film Group is now on board to handle international sales on the film about a guy who goes on a hunt for the person who killed his beloved Miniature Pinscher. Chadd Harbold makes his feature directing debut while Brian Petsos, in his screenwriting debut, stars. He’s joined by Oscar Isaac – who’ll next be seen in the Coen brothers’ Inside Llewyn Davis – and a group of actors that includes Elijah Wood, Adam Brody, Kristen Wiig, Ryan Phillippe, Gillian Jacobs, Bobby Moynihan, Garret Dillahunt, Kevin Corrigan, David Rasche and Jayne Atkinson. Green produced along with Aaron Ginsburg and Petsos. Atlas Independent is on track to produce three pics per year with such other upcoming titles as Sacha Bennett’s Get Lucky in post-production and Apollo 18 director Gonzalo Lopez-Gallego’s Open Grave starting principal photography on May 4. William Monahan’s Mojave is also due to start filming later this year.
Highland Film Group To Handle International On Atlas Independent's 'Revenge For Jolly!'
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Tartaglione
- Pitt Honors Soldiers At BFI; BBC Takes To 'London Spy', 'Passing Bells' & More: Global Showbiz Briefs
- Int'l Box Office Final: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever
- 'Bang Bang' Shoots To Top Of 2014 Chart As #1 Bollywood Film In North America: Box Office
- Pedro Almodovar Feted As Thierry Frémaux's Lumière Fest Nears Close
- Well-Attended Mipcom Has Lots Of Drama, Lack Of Non-Scripted Breakouts
- 'Doll & Em' Renewed For 2nd Season; 'Top Of The Lake' Returning: Mipcom Briefs