HBO today announced 41, a documentary about the 41st U.S. president George H.W. Bush executive produced by his long-time friend Jerry Weintraub. The doc, featuring unprecedented access to Bush as he reflects on the highs and lows of his life from his summer home in Kennebunkport, Maine, and presidential library in Texas, will premiere June 14 — in conjunction with the former president’s 88th birthday June 12. “The documentary is not a political piece,” Weintraub said. “It is all about the man, his service to the country and his family.” Co-written and directed by Jeffrey Roth, 41 was filmed over a 17-month period from September 2009 to February 2011.
HBO Announces George H.W. Bush Documentary Produced By Jerry Weintraub
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’
- Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-’90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
- Dylan McDermott To Star In Fox Comedy Pilot 'LA -> Vegas'
- ‘Instinct’ CBS Pilot Casts Daniel Ings; NBC’s ‘Spaced Out’ Adds Brett Goldstein
- ‘24: Legacy’ Producers Apologize For Use Of 2013 Nairobi Terror Attack Footage