The international trailer for the followup to G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra adds Bruce Willis and Dwayne Johnson to the mix along with Ray Park — and, somehow, Channing Tatum. Hitting the web a day after the latest domestic trailer, this one is cut differently, looks fairly similar but is shorter. Opens June 29.
International Trailer: 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices
- ‘Reservoir Dogs’ Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He “Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out”…
- WGA & AMPTP Talks To Resume On Sunday As Contract Deadline Looms
- Tom Hanks Rocks Bruce Springsteen, After Saluting Jonathan Demme – Tribeca
- ‘How To Be A Latin Lover’ Review: Mexico’s Eugenio Derbez Has Star Appeal, But Lame Comedy Throws It…
- Jonas Bloquet Joins New Line’s ‘The Nun’