The international trailer for the followup to G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra adds Bruce Willis and Dwayne Johnson to the mix along with Ray Park — and, somehow, Channing Tatum. Hitting the web a day after the latest domestic trailer, this one is cut differently, looks fairly similar but is shorter. Opens June 29.
International Trailer: 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Magnolia Moving Towards Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sundance Docu ‘RBG?’
- Hilary Swank On Family Dysfunction In ‘What They Had' – Sundance Studio
- Netflix Circling ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel ‘God Particle’?
- 'Search' Wins Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Film Prize – Sundance
- ‘Westworld’s Angela Sarafyan Set For Ted Bundy Pic ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, And Vile’
- ‘MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.’ Doc Shines Light On Singer’s Advocacy For Fellow Tamils – Sundance Studio