Gersh has signed Will Lovelace and Dylan Southern, whose documentary Shut Up And Play The Hits premiered at Sundance and played SXSW and was subsequently acquired for distribution by Oscilloscope. The duo directs commercials and music videos under the name “thirtytwo,” with the UK company Pulse Films, and they have directed two documentaries. The first was No Distance Left to Run, on the band Blur, and Shut Up and Play the Hits chronicled the breakup of LCD Soundsystem. Oscilloscope is slated to release this summer.
Gersh Signs Directors Of Sundance Docu 'Shut Up And Play The Hits'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Chicago P.D.'s Jason Beghe Investigated By NBC For "Inappropriate Behavior" Amid Sexual Harassment Claims
'Coco' Mints $12M+ Wednesday & Fights 'Justice League' For No. 1 At Thanksgiving Box Office With $68M
Latest Film News
- Uma Thurman Exits CAA
- Jillian Bell To Star In ‘Brittany Runs A Marathon’; Michaela Watkins, Utkarsh Ambudkar & Lil Rel Howery…
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A…
- 'Darkest Hour', 'Call Me By Your Name', ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ Usher Holiday – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘Molly’s Game’s Jessica Chastain & Idris Elba On Working With Aaron Sorkin In His Directorial Debut – The…
- Willem Dafoe On Playing Tough, Managing Kids In ‘Florida Project’ & Getting Fired On His First Movie – The…