EXCLUSIVE: Comedian George Lopez has been tapped as the host of Fox’s summer dating reality series Take Me Out, which will premiere June 7 and air in the Thursday 8-9 PM slot. Based on an international format, Take Me Out, produced by FremantleMedia North America, is filmed in front of a studio audience and features a “Flirty 30″ panel consisting of 30 good-looking single women. Every week, the women meet several bachelors who try impress them with their looks, personality and sense of humor. Lopez will play matchmaker between the female contestants and the men hoping for the chance to take one lucky lady out on an ultimate dream date. After the women narrow down their field to those interested in the guy on stage, the man takes charge until posing one final question to the two remaining women before choosing the winner. Take Me Out is executive produced by Jeff Apploff (Don’t Forget The Lyrics). Lopez, who most recently hosted a late-night talk show on TBS, has a family comedy series in the works at Debmar-Mercury. He is with CAA and 3 Arts.
George Lopez To Host Fox's Dating Reality Series 'Take Me Out'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- Jared Kushner Now “Under Scrutiny” In FBI’s Russia Probe
- Final 2016-17 TV Rankings: ‘Sunday Night Football’ Winning Streak Continues
- Ron Howard On Directing ‘The Beatles: Eight Days A Week – The Touring Years’: The Contenders Emmys Video
- ‘Sunday Night With Megyn Kelly’ Promo: Vague About Details, Mum On Vladimir Putin
- ‘Law & Order: SVU’- ‘Chicago Justice’s Michael S. Chernuchin Named Showrunner
- ‘Kingdom’ & ‘Bloodline’ Final Seasons Review: Strong Shows Go Out Swinging