EXCLUSIVE: Comedian George Lopez has been tapped as the host of Fox’s summer dating reality series Take Me Out, which will premiere June 7 and air in the Thursday 8-9 PM slot. Based on an international format, Take Me Out, produced by FremantleMedia North America, is filmed in front of a studio audience and features a “Flirty 30″ panel consisting of 30 good-looking single women. Every week, the women meet several bachelors who try impress them with their looks, personality and sense of humor. Lopez will play matchmaker between the female contestants and the men hoping for the chance to take one lucky lady out on an ultimate dream date. After the women narrow down their field to those interested in the guy on stage, the man takes charge until posing one final question to the two remaining women before choosing the winner. Take Me Out is executive produced by Jeff Apploff (Don’t Forget The Lyrics). Lopez, who most recently hosted a late-night talk show on TBS, has a family comedy series in the works at Debmar-Mercury. He is with CAA and 3 Arts.
George Lopez To Host Fox's Dating Reality Series 'Take Me Out'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Latest TV News
- 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick Refuses To Stand For National Anthem: “There Are Bodies In The Street”
- Don Cheadle To Trump After Dwyane Wade Comment: “You Truly Are A POS”
- Telemundo Responds To SAG-AFTRA’s Accusation Of Censorship For Not Airing Ad Critical Of NBCUniversal
- ‘Adam Ruins Everything’ Including The Oscars – With A Little Help From Pete Hammond
- AT&T, HBO Ink All-Platform Content Deal; Programming Set For OTT Service
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy