Sycamore Entertainment Group has partnered with Gravitas Ventures for the day and date theatrical and video on demand release of Fred Schepisi’s The Eye Of The Storm on September 7, 2012. The Eye Of The Storm, which made its North American debut at the 2011 Toronto International Film Festival, stars Geoffrey Rush, Judy Davis and Charlotte Rampling. Based on the novel by Nobel Prize winner Patrick White, the movie takes place in a Sydney suburban home where two nurses, a housekeeper and a solicitor attend to Elizabeth Hunter (Charlotte Rampling) as her expatriate son (Geoffrey Rush) and daughter (Judy Davis) convene at her deathbed. Theatrical release will roll out initially in New York and spread to 10 major markets during simultaneous distribution via cable, satellite, online and other VOD platforms.
Fred Schepisi's 'The Eye Of The Storm' To Roll Out Via Sycamore-Gravitas Ventures
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Samuel L. Jackson To Star In 'Old Man' Drama Series From Jon Steinberg, Warren Littlefield & Fox 21 TV Studios
Latest Film News
- Marty Sklar Dies: Longtime Imagineer, Theme Park Designer & Walt Disney’s “Right-Hand Man” Was 83
- Peter Bart: Police Sadism In ‘Detroit’ May Stir Audiences, But Will It Also Provoke Them?
- ‘LBJ’ Trailer: Woody Harrelson As 36th President In Rob Reiner’s Next Film
- Fox & 21 Laps Land John Kamps Novel ‘The Prince’s Guard’
- Pablo Schreiber Joins Dwayne Johnson In ‘Skyscraper’
- ‘Brigsby Bear’s 3311 Productions Sets Two Movies