Sycamore Entertainment Group has partnered with Gravitas Ventures for the day and date theatrical and video on demand release of Fred Schepisi’s The Eye Of The Storm on September 7, 2012. The Eye Of The Storm, which made its North American debut at the 2011 Toronto International Film Festival, stars Geoffrey Rush, Judy Davis and Charlotte Rampling. Based on the novel by Nobel Prize winner Patrick White, the movie takes place in a Sydney suburban home where two nurses, a housekeeper and a solicitor attend to Elizabeth Hunter (Charlotte Rampling) as her expatriate son (Geoffrey Rush) and daughter (Judy Davis) convene at her deathbed. Theatrical release will roll out initially in New York and spread to 10 major markets during simultaneous distribution via cable, satellite, online and other VOD platforms.
Fred Schepisi's 'The Eye Of The Storm' To Roll Out Via Sycamore-Gravitas Ventures
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal - Turning Tragedy Into Legacy
More From Team
- Discovery Finally Kills 'Sons Of Guns' Citing “Serious And Horrific Nature Of Charges” In Star's Second Arrest
- NBC Ups Jenny Groom To SVP Alternative Programming & Development
- UPDATE: 'Cops' Crew Member Bryce Dion Dies After Being Shot During Robbery Standoff
- Now On Its Own, Millennium Entertainment Acquires David Burris' Thriller 'The World Made Straight'
- Former Discovery Exec Andrew Jackson Joins Grant Mansfield's Plimsoll Productions
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Crosses $500M In Global B.O.