Sycamore Entertainment Group has partnered with Gravitas Ventures for the day and date theatrical and video on demand release of Fred Schepisi’s The Eye Of The Storm on September 7, 2012. The Eye Of The Storm, which made its North American debut at the 2011 Toronto International Film Festival, stars Geoffrey Rush, Judy Davis and Charlotte Rampling. Based on the novel by Nobel Prize winner Patrick White, the movie takes place in a Sydney suburban home where two nurses, a housekeeper and a solicitor attend to Elizabeth Hunter (Charlotte Rampling) as her expatriate son (Geoffrey Rush) and daughter (Judy Davis) convene at her deathbed. Theatrical release will roll out initially in New York and spread to 10 major markets during simultaneous distribution via cable, satellite, online and other VOD platforms.
Fred Schepisi's 'The Eye Of The Storm' To Roll Out Via Sycamore-Gravitas Ventures
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Black Friday Box Office Explodes: Top 20 Pics +112% Over Thanksgiving; Katniss Eyes $74.4M 5-Day - Saturday AM Update
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Two-Time Oscar Winner Jane Fonda Back In The Hunt For 'Youth' Three Decades After Her Last Nomination
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Latest Film News
- ‘The Assassin’, ‘Carol’, ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ Top BFI Sight & Sound’s Best…
- Will DiCaprio, Depp Or Smith Nab Best Actor Oscar Or Does Redmayne Take It Again? — Awardsline
- ‘Gods Of Egypt’: ‘Selma’ Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity…
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Composer Daniel Pemberton: Video Of ‘Circle Of Machines’ Performance
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?