Fox has ordered two more seasons of the Gordon Ramsay culinary competition series Hell’s Kitchen. For those keeping score, those are cycles No. 11 and 12. The upcoming 10th season of Hell’s Kitchen premieres on May 29. The series is produced by ITV Studios America in association with A. Smith & Co. Prods. Arthur Smith, Kent Weed and Gordon Ramsay serve as executive producers.
Fox's 'Hell's Kitchen' Renewed For 2 More Seasons
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over