Fox has ordered two more seasons of the Gordon Ramsay culinary competition series Hell’s Kitchen. For those keeping score, those are cycles No. 11 and 12. The upcoming 10th season of Hell’s Kitchen premieres on May 29. The series is produced by ITV Studios America in association with A. Smith & Co. Prods. Arthur Smith, Kent Weed and Gordon Ramsay serve as executive producers.
Fox's 'Hell's Kitchen' Renewed For 2 More Seasons
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest TV News
- Comedy Central Orders 2 New Series From ‘Saturday Night Live’, ‘Late Night’ Alums
- Softer NFL Ratings Will Drag Down CBS Q3 Earnings, Wall Street Analyst Warns
- The Scaramucci Post Pulls “How Many Jews” Holocaust Poll After Twitter Torching
- Chris Cuomo Anchors ‘Inside’ For HLN Over Five Fridays
- CBS Names Writers Mentoring Program Participants For 2017-18
- ‘Monday Night Football’ Ratings Fall To Season Low As Titans Break Colts’ Streak