Fox has ordered two more seasons of the Gordon Ramsay culinary competition series Hell’s Kitchen. For those keeping score, those are cycles No. 11 and 12. The upcoming 10th season of Hell’s Kitchen premieres on May 29. The series is produced by ITV Studios America in association with A. Smith & Co. Prods. Arthur Smith, Kent Weed and Gordon Ramsay serve as executive producers.
Fox's 'Hell's Kitchen' Renewed For 2 More Seasons
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers & Stephen Colbert Take On Donald Trump’s First 100 Days
- WGA Establishes Strike Fund In Preparation For Walkout
- Tucker Carlson Ratings Keep Pace With Bill O’Reilly On Night 1
- Scott Baio Further Clarifies Comments On Erin Moran’s Death – Update
- ‘The Bachelor’s Chris Soules Arrested For Leaving Scene Of Fatal Crash
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Renewed For Expanded Season 3 By AMC