Fox has ordered two more seasons of the Gordon Ramsay culinary competition series Hell’s Kitchen. For those keeping score, those are cycles No. 11 and 12. The upcoming 10th season of Hell’s Kitchen premieres on May 29. The series is produced by ITV Studios America in association with A. Smith & Co. Prods. Arthur Smith, Kent Weed and Gordon Ramsay serve as executive producers.
Fox's 'Hell's Kitchen' Renewed For 2 More Seasons
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV
- Netflix Series From 'Damages' Creators Unveils Title, First Teaser: Video
- Colin Callender's Playground Names Louise Pedersen UK Managing Director
- 'Frankenstein' Drama From Rand Ravich & Howard Gordon Set At Fox As Put Pilot