Fox has ordered two more seasons of the Gordon Ramsay culinary competition series Hell’s Kitchen. For those keeping score, those are cycles No. 11 and 12. The upcoming 10th season of Hell’s Kitchen premieres on May 29. The series is produced by ITV Studios America in association with A. Smith & Co. Prods. Arthur Smith, Kent Weed and Gordon Ramsay serve as executive producers.
Fox's 'Hell's Kitchen' Renewed For 2 More Seasons
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV