Breaking In‘s return proved short-lived. The network is pulling the sophomore comedy off the schedule for the remainder for the season. Following Raising Hope‘s season finale next Tuesday, Breaking In was slated to resume airing originals in the 9:30 PM slot after New Girl. Now the network will air New Girl repeats in the time period. It hasn’t been determined when Breaking In‘s unaired episodes will run, with summer considered a strong possibility. Breaking In‘s fate mirrors that of freshman Fox comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter, which was also recently pulled off the schedule in favor of repeats. Breaking In, which got a second-season pickup after being cancelled last May and a revamp, has been underperforming, opening its sophomore season with a 1.7/4 in adults 18-49 last month and logging a 1.3/3 in its most recent airing, tying a season low. It looks like Fox is looking to bolster its already renewed New Girl by double-pumping the freshman comedy.
Fox Pulls 'Breaking In' Off The Schedule
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'