Breaking In‘s return proved short-lived. The network is pulling the sophomore comedy off the schedule for the remainder for the season. Following Raising Hope‘s season finale next Tuesday, Breaking In was slated to resume airing originals in the 9:30 PM slot after New Girl. Now the network will air New Girl repeats in the time period. It hasn’t been determined when Breaking In‘s unaired episodes will run, with summer considered a strong possibility. Breaking In‘s fate mirrors that of freshman Fox comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter, which was also recently pulled off the schedule in favor of repeats. Breaking In, which got a second-season pickup after being cancelled last May and a revamp, has been underperforming, opening its sophomore season with a 1.7/4 in adults 18-49 last month and logging a 1.3/3 in its most recent airing, tying a season low. It looks like Fox is looking to bolster its already renewed New Girl by double-pumping the freshman comedy.
Fox Pulls 'Breaking In' Off The Schedule
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning of Everything’ Star Christina Ricci On Presenting Zelda Fitzgerald’s Full Humanity
- WGA: “The Cost Of Settling Is Reasonable”
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ & ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Rise In Adjusted Ratings, ‘The Catch’ Down…
- Eden Gaha Exiting As Head Of Unscripted At Endemol Shine North America
- ‘Sweet/Vicious’ Canceled By MTV After One Season
- ‘Roseanne’ Getting Revival With Roseanne Barr, John Goodman, Sara Gilbert & Co.