Breaking In‘s return proved short-lived. The network is pulling the sophomore comedy off the schedule for the remainder for the season. Following Raising Hope‘s season finale next Tuesday, Breaking In was slated to resume airing originals in the 9:30 PM slot after New Girl. Now the network will air New Girl repeats in the time period. It hasn’t been determined when Breaking In‘s unaired episodes will run, with summer considered a strong possibility. Breaking In‘s fate mirrors that of freshman Fox comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter, which was also recently pulled off the schedule in favor of repeats. Breaking In, which got a second-season pickup after being cancelled last May and a revamp, has been underperforming, opening its sophomore season with a 1.7/4 in adults 18-49 last month and logging a 1.3/3 in its most recent airing, tying a season low. It looks like Fox is looking to bolster its already renewed New Girl by double-pumping the freshman comedy.
Fox Pulls 'Breaking In' Off The Schedule
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Dan Jinks Sells Three Projects To CBS, Including Comedy Starring Lucas Hazlett
- TV News And Clinton Campaign Thrown Into Tizzy As FBI Looks At Emails Again
- Liz Paulson Upped to SVP Casting At 20th Century Fox TV
- John Zacherle Dies; Pioneering “Cool Ghoul” Horror Host Was 98
- Rob Sharenow On Cops Going Live In A&E Docu Series ‘Live PD’: “They Want the World To See What Really Goes On”…
- AMC Buys ‘Dietland’ Drama From Marti Noxon & Skydance For Series Consideration