Breaking In‘s return proved short-lived. The network is pulling the sophomore comedy off the schedule for the remainder for the season. Following Raising Hope‘s season finale next Tuesday, Breaking In was slated to resume airing originals in the 9:30 PM slot after New Girl. Now the network will air New Girl repeats in the time period. It hasn’t been determined when Breaking In‘s unaired episodes will run, with summer considered a strong possibility. Breaking In‘s fate mirrors that of freshman Fox comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter, which was also recently pulled off the schedule in favor of repeats. Breaking In, which got a second-season pickup after being cancelled last May and a revamp, has been underperforming, opening its sophomore season with a 1.7/4 in adults 18-49 last month and logging a 1.3/3 in its most recent airing, tying a season low. It looks like Fox is looking to bolster its already renewed New Girl by double-pumping the freshman comedy.
Fox Pulls 'Breaking In' Off The Schedule
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…