Breaking In‘s return proved short-lived. The network is pulling the sophomore comedy off the schedule for the remainder for the season. Following Raising Hope‘s season finale next Tuesday, Breaking In was slated to resume airing originals in the 9:30 PM slot after New Girl. Now the network will air New Girl repeats in the time period. It hasn’t been determined when Breaking In‘s unaired episodes will run, with summer considered a strong possibility. Breaking In‘s fate mirrors that of freshman Fox comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter, which was also recently pulled off the schedule in favor of repeats. Breaking In, which got a second-season pickup after being cancelled last May and a revamp, has been underperforming, opening its sophomore season with a 1.7/4 in adults 18-49 last month and logging a 1.3/3 in its most recent airing, tying a season low. It looks like Fox is looking to bolster its already renewed New Girl by double-pumping the freshman comedy.
Fox Pulls 'Breaking In' Off The Schedule
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest TV News
- ‘The Bisexual’ Casts; Portugal Offers $3.5M Incentives; ITV Eyes More ‘Full Monty’…
- ‘Grand Hotel’: Roselyn Sanchez To Star In ABC Drama Pilot, Ken Olin To Direct
- Donald Trump Touts NRA Plan To Arm Teachers At CPAC
- Netflix Gets Makeover With Property Original ‘Amazing On The Inside’
- Ioan Gruffudd’s Disney-Produced ‘Harrow’ Scores Second Season Ahead Of Debut
- Stephen King’s ‘The Bone Church’ To Be Developed As Series By Chris Long & David Ayer’s…