Breaking In‘s return proved short-lived. The network is pulling the sophomore comedy off the schedule for the remainder for the season. Following Raising Hope‘s season finale next Tuesday, Breaking In was slated to resume airing originals in the 9:30 PM slot after New Girl. Now the network will air New Girl repeats in the time period. It hasn’t been determined when Breaking In‘s unaired episodes will run, with summer considered a strong possibility. Breaking In‘s fate mirrors that of freshman Fox comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter, which was also recently pulled off the schedule in favor of repeats. Breaking In, which got a second-season pickup after being cancelled last May and a revamp, has been underperforming, opening its sophomore season with a 1.7/4 in adults 18-49 last month and logging a 1.3/3 in its most recent airing, tying a season low. It looks like Fox is looking to bolster its already renewed New Girl by double-pumping the freshman comedy.
Fox Pulls 'Breaking In' Off The Schedule
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest TV News
- Doug Jones Victory Lap: “This Campaign Has Been About Common Courtesy And Decency”
- Roy Moore Will Not Concede In Alabama Senate Race After Doug Jones Win
- Donald Trump Tweets Grudging Congrats To Doug Jones: “A Win Is A Win”
- Doug Jones Alabama Senate Victory Wildly Celebrated On Social Media
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations: How To Watch Via TV, Online
- Alabama Votes Dem Doug Jones To U.S. Senate In Stunning Upset