Breaking In‘s return proved short-lived. The network is pulling the sophomore comedy off the schedule for the remainder for the season. Following Raising Hope‘s season finale next Tuesday, Breaking In was slated to resume airing originals in the 9:30 PM slot after New Girl. Now the network will air New Girl repeats in the time period. It hasn’t been determined when Breaking In‘s unaired episodes will run, with summer considered a strong possibility. Breaking In‘s fate mirrors that of freshman Fox comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter, which was also recently pulled off the schedule in favor of repeats. Breaking In, which got a second-season pickup after being cancelled last May and a revamp, has been underperforming, opening its sophomore season with a 1.7/4 in adults 18-49 last month and logging a 1.3/3 in its most recent airing, tying a season low. It looks like Fox is looking to bolster its already renewed New Girl by double-pumping the freshman comedy.
Fox Pulls 'Breaking In' Off The Schedule
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast
- Peter Gallagher & Olivia Thirlby Join Fox Pilot 'Detour' Inspired By Rivers Cuomo
- Jack Cutmore-Scott To Play Title Role In Fox Pilot ‘Cooper Barrett’s Guide’
- Murder Case Involving Texas Justice of the Peace To Be Developed As HBO Film