The theatrical release schedule for this year continues to shuffle, with Fox moving Billy Crystal’s Parental Guidance from Thanksgiving weekend to Christmas day. The move gives the Andy Fickman-directed family comedy into a more favorable slot for an all-audiences film. Crystal, who had the original story idea for the film and co-produced it, stars with Bette Midler as grandparents who get a handful when they agree to babysit their three grandchildren.
Fox Moves Billy Crystal's 'Parental Guidance' To Christmas Day
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest Film News
- Whydah Productions Secures Rights To Barry Clifford & JFK Jr.’s Pirate Ship Tale
- Film Arcade Inks Multi-Year Domestic Distribution Deal With Universal Home Entertainment
- Fortitude Runs With Adidas/Puma Origin Story Produced By Andrew Garfield
- Guillermo Del Toro To Receive Sound Editors’ Filmmaker Award
- Jessica Chastain’s Surprising Journey Into Corporate Lobbying With ‘Miss Sloane’
- Jimmy Kimmel To Host The Oscars