The theatrical release schedule for this year continues to shuffle, with Fox moving Billy Crystal’s Parental Guidance from Thanksgiving weekend to Christmas day. The move gives the Andy Fickman-directed family comedy into a more favorable slot for an all-audiences film. Crystal, who had the original story idea for the film and co-produced it, stars with Bette Midler as grandparents who get a handful when they agree to babysit their three grandchildren.
Fox Moves Billy Crystal's 'Parental Guidance' To Christmas Day
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Latest Film News
- ‘Under The Silver Lake’ Trailer: Andrew Garfield Adds It Up In Neo-Noir Thriller
- Working Title Boards Satirical Novel ‘My Sister The Serial Killer’
- China Film Industry To Be Regulated By Communist Party Propaganda Department
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Busy Sundance Producer Rachel Song Launches China Production Company
- No. 8 ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Box Office Profits – 2017 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament