Aldamisa International announced Jere Hausfater’s appointment today as chief operating officer. The former Miramax International EVP will oversee the company’s global day-to-day business and operations. Hausfater, who has also held executive postions at Walt Disney Studios and Essential Entertainment, will report directly to co-CEOs and co-chairs Sergei and Marina Bespalov. Founded in 2011, Aldamisa International and parent company Aldamisa Entertainment produce, acquire, finance and manage international sales for a wide slate of films.
Former Miramax Exec Jere Hausfater Joins Aldamisa
What's Hot on Deadline
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings