Aldamisa International announced Jere Hausfater’s appointment today as chief operating officer. The former Miramax International EVP will oversee the company’s global day-to-day business and operations. Hausfater, who has also held executive postions at Walt Disney Studios and Essential Entertainment, will report directly to co-CEOs and co-chairs Sergei and Marina Bespalov. Founded in 2011, Aldamisa International and parent company Aldamisa Entertainment produce, acquire, finance and manage international sales for a wide slate of films.
Former Miramax Exec Jere Hausfater Joins Aldamisa
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List
- ‘Superior Donuts’ Star Jermaine Fowler Cast In ‘Sorry To Bother You’
- OAZ Makes Daniel Abrams A Partner