Aldamisa International announced Jere Hausfater’s appointment today as chief operating officer. The former Miramax International EVP will oversee the company’s global day-to-day business and operations. Hausfater, who has also held executive postions at Walt Disney Studios and Essential Entertainment, will report directly to co-CEOs and co-chairs Sergei and Marina Bespalov. Founded in 2011, Aldamisa International and parent company Aldamisa Entertainment produce, acquire, finance and manage international sales for a wide slate of films.
Former Miramax Exec Jere Hausfater Joins Aldamisa
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…