SAG-AFTRA will hold its first board meeting as a single entity May 19-20 in Los Angeles. No agenda has been set. It will be the first official function for the board since SAG and AFTRA voted to merge the two unions March 30. On Monday, the union announced that former SAG National Executive Director David White will be the group’s sole NED and former AFTRA NED Kim Roberts Hedgpeth was stepping down April 30.
First SAG-AFTRA Board Meeting May 19-20
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- The 16 Year-Long Journey to Release For Duncan Jones And ‘Mute’ – Q&A
- ‘Goosebumps 2’: Madison Iseman, Ben O'Brien, Caleel Harris, & Jeremy Ray Taylor Set As Leads
- Skydance Media Taps ‘Tangled’s Nathan Greno In Multiyear Deal, Will Direct ‘Powerless’
- Global Road Entertainment Acquires Action Thriller ‘Hotel Artemis,’ Ensemble Led By Jodie Foster
- ‘Dunkirk’ Cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema On Christopher Nolan’s Visceral Approach To Cinema
- Tooley Entertainment Acquires ‘The Fight Before Christmas’ Out Of Broad Green Pictures