Here’s a first look at still photos from Quentin Tarantino‘s slave drama Django Unchained, which the Weinstein Co is releasing on Christmas Day. Above, Leonardo DiCaprio plays evil plantation owner Calvin Candie. Below, Christoph Waltz is the bounty hunter who frees Django (Jamie Foxx) and teaches him the tricks of the trade as they embark on a journey to save Django’s wife from Candie.
FIRST PHOTOS: DiCaprio, Waltz & Foxx In 'Django Unchained'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- UK Magician Troy Von Scheibner To Star In New Unscripted Series On Syfy
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch