Entertainment One has teamed with the Estate of Marilyn Monroe to develop and produce Finding Marilyn, a competition reality series that will emulate Monroe’s journey to stardom by featuring twelve young girls as they travel to Los Angeles to compete for a chance to become the next Hollywood “it” girl. The series will be produced by eOne Television in association with the Estate of Marilyn Monroe whose rights are held by Authentic Brads Group. eOne’s John Morayniss, Rick De Oliveira and Tara Long will serve as executive producers, along with the Estate of Marilyn Monroe’s Jamie Salter and Joel Weinshanker. eOne will produce and distribute Finding Marilyn worldwide. No premiere date is announced but the project may be tied to the 50th anniversary of Monroe’s death in August.
eOne To Produce “Finding Marilyn” Reality Series Backed By Marilyn Monroe's Estate
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate