Entertainment One has teamed with the Estate of Marilyn Monroe to develop and produce Finding Marilyn, a competition reality series that will emulate Monroe’s journey to stardom by featuring twelve young girls as they travel to Los Angeles to compete for a chance to become the next Hollywood “it” girl. The series will be produced by eOne Television in association with the Estate of Marilyn Monroe whose rights are held by Authentic Brads Group. eOne’s John Morayniss, Rick De Oliveira and Tara Long will serve as executive producers, along with the Estate of Marilyn Monroe’s Jamie Salter and Joel Weinshanker. eOne will produce and distribute Finding Marilyn worldwide. No premiere date is announced but the project may be tied to the 50th anniversary of Monroe’s death in August.
eOne To Produce “Finding Marilyn” Reality Series Backed By Marilyn Monroe's Estate
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring