EXCLUSIVE: I have learned that E! is finalizing a deal for a third-season renewal of After Lately, the offshoot from the network’s successful late-night talk show Chelsea Lately. The pickup will likely be announced Monday at E!’s upfront presentation. Chelsea Lately has already been renewed through 2014 as part of the new rich deal Chelsea Handler signed with E! in November. Handler, along with her Borderline Amazing Prods partner Tom Brunelle, serve as executive producers on both Chelsea Lately and After Lately. The second-season finale of After Lately in January, which featured appearances by Jennifer Aniston, Jay Leno and Jane Fonda, drew the series’ largest audience ever, 1.7 million total viewers. Overall, Season 2 of the comedy late-night show, whose guests also have included Reese Witherspoon, averaged 1.1 million total viewers, up 33% from Season 1.
E! Renews 'After Lately' For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- ‘The Village’: Grace Van Dien To Star In NBC Drama Pilot
- ‘High Maintenance’ & ‘Crashing’ Renewed For Season 3 By HBO
- ‘Seven Seconds’ Review: ‘Killing’ Creator’s New Drama Needs Less Time, Not More
- Fox News Channel’s Mark Levin Sunday Show Gets Premiere Date