EXCLUSIVE: I have learned that E! is finalizing a deal for a third-season renewal of After Lately, the offshoot from the network’s successful late-night talk show Chelsea Lately. The pickup will likely be announced Monday at E!’s upfront presentation. Chelsea Lately has already been renewed through 2014 as part of the new rich deal Chelsea Handler signed with E! in November. Handler, along with her Borderline Amazing Prods partner Tom Brunelle, serve as executive producers on both Chelsea Lately and After Lately. The second-season finale of After Lately in January, which featured appearances by Jennifer Aniston, Jay Leno and Jane Fonda, drew the series’ largest audience ever, 1.7 million total viewers. Overall, Season 2 of the comedy late-night show, whose guests also have included Reese Witherspoon, averaged 1.1 million total viewers, up 33% from Season 1.
E! Renews 'After Lately' For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Gets More Love Thursday Night Than Emma Watson-Tom Hanks Thriller 'The Circle' - Box Office
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- Fox News Slots ‘The Five’ Replacement At 5 PM
- Nicolle Wallace To Host New 4 PM Weekday Show On MSNBC
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Set To Honor ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise
- Netflix Commissions Second German Production ‘Dogs Of Berlin’
- ‘The President Show’ Inaugurates New Term On Comedy Central
- James Corden Can’t Escape Kurt Russell In Funny ‘Late Late Show’ Bit