Ben Silverman’s Electus is teaming with Dwayne Johnson on TV and social media competition series The Hero. The show will lead a search for the next great hero by setting ordinary people on a high-stakes global adventure. Three teams will simultaneously be stationed on three different continents where they will face moral dilemmas testing their courage, leadership skills and self-sacrifice limits. The show was created by Craig Armstrong and Rick Ringbakk of 5×5 Media and Silverman. It’s exec produced by Electus, 5×5, Charles Wachter, WME-repped Johnson and Dany Garcia. Electus International has worldwide distribution.
Dwayne Johnson, Electus On Hunt For 'The Hero' In New Competition Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Ousted Weinstein Company COO David Glasser To File $85M Lawsuit Against Board Members, Alleging He Has Been Made A Scapegoat
Latest TV News
- ‘The Orville’: Chris Johnson Set To Recur On Season 2 Of Seth MacFarlane’s Fox Dramedy
- Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
- Russell Hornsby To Star In Fox Legal Drama Pilot Produced By Danny Strong
- Move! Binge-Watching Might Be Hazardous To Your Health, Study Says
- ‘A Million Little Things’: Anne Son To Co-Star In ABC Drama Pilot
- Timothy Hutton To Star In ‘Main Justice’; David Semel To Direct, Sunil Nayar Set As Showrunner Of CBS Pilot