How NBC’s Thursday night comedy block will change next season is still up in the air. But a piqued Alec Baldwin tweeted this morning: “I think I’m leaving NBC just in time.” The 30 Rock star, as Deadline reported earlier, has already “quietly re-upped” for another season if the series is brought back. Unless he’s heard that 30 Rock won’t be renewed. Hard to tell if Baldwin scooped news this morning because, over the last six 30 Rock seasons, he has threatened to leave the show, to leave acting, and to leave America for a myriad political and personal reasons. This time Baldwin is raging on Twitter because he tweeted that “a crew that identified themselves as being with The Today Show” showed up outside his NYC apartment and camped out along with the tabloid press. The cameras were there because Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin was charged last week with allegedly stalking the actor.
Does Alec Baldwin Know Fate Of '30 Rock'?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller Gets 11th Hour Reprieve In Fraud Case Sentencing
- Comedy Central’s Kent Alterman On Push Into Features & Going Global With Viacom
- How To Watch The Oscars On TV & Online
- ‘Star’ Renewed For Second Season By Fox
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Premiere Date Set At FX
- Paula Abdul To Co-Star As Herself In Kourtney Kang NBC Comedy Pilot