How NBC’s Thursday night comedy block will change next season is still up in the air. But a piqued Alec Baldwin tweeted this morning: “I think I’m leaving NBC just in time.” The 30 Rock star, as Deadline reported earlier, has already “quietly re-upped” for another season if the series is brought back. Unless he’s heard that 30 Rock won’t be renewed. Hard to tell if Baldwin scooped news this morning because, over the last six 30 Rock seasons, he has threatened to leave the show, to leave acting, and to leave America for a myriad political and personal reasons. This time Baldwin is raging on Twitter because he tweeted that “a crew that identified themselves as being with The Today Show” showed up outside his NYC apartment and camped out along with the tabloid press. The cameras were there because Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin was charged last week with allegedly stalking the actor.
Does Alec Baldwin Know Fate Of '30 Rock'?
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- 'Hedwig' Producer David Binder Attaches To London Stage Fest
- Ben Bradlee Dead At 93, Washington Post Editor During Watergate Era — Update
- 'American Dad!' Moves to TBS; 2.5 Million Follow
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Tackles Sports And Domestic Violence
- 'Z Nation' Renewed For Second Season On Syfy
- Warner Bros Shifts 'San Andreas' Release To May 29