How NBC’s Thursday night comedy block will change next season is still up in the air. But a piqued Alec Baldwin tweeted this morning: “I think I’m leaving NBC just in time.” The 30 Rock star, as Deadline reported earlier, has already “quietly re-upped” for another season if the series is brought back. Unless he’s heard that 30 Rock won’t be renewed. Hard to tell if Baldwin scooped news this morning because, over the last six 30 Rock seasons, he has threatened to leave the show, to leave acting, and to leave America for a myriad political and personal reasons. This time Baldwin is raging on Twitter because he tweeted that “a crew that identified themselves as being with The Today Show” showed up outside his NYC apartment and camped out along with the tabloid press. The cameras were there because Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin was charged last week with allegedly stalking the actor.
Does Alec Baldwin Know Fate Of '30 Rock'?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Miss Peregrine' Rules With $25M-$26M; 'Deepwater Horizon' Murky; 'Masterminds' Dumbs Down - Late Night B.O. Update
'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children' Review: Eccentric Family Movie Is Tim Burton's Perfect Match
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest TV News
- Sean Penn Plugs Mysterious “Author” Pappy Pariah On HBO’s ‘Real Time With Bill Maher’
- ‘Archer’ Creator Looking To End Series With 10th Season
- ‘Legends Of Chamberlain Heights’ Duo Josiah Johnson & Quinn Hawking Sign With UTA
- ‘Mail Order Family’ Comedy Not Going Forward At NBC After Objections
- ABC Head Of PR Hope Hartman Departs To Do Docus, Starting with ‘The Judy Effect’
- NBC Buys ‘A Year To Remember’ Drama From Telefe USA & Kapital Entertainment