How NBC’s Thursday night comedy block will change next season is still up in the air. But a piqued Alec Baldwin tweeted this morning: “I think I’m leaving NBC just in time.” The 30 Rock star, as Deadline reported earlier, has already “quietly re-upped” for another season if the series is brought back. Unless he’s heard that 30 Rock won’t be renewed. Hard to tell if Baldwin scooped news this morning because, over the last six 30 Rock seasons, he has threatened to leave the show, to leave acting, and to leave America for a myriad political and personal reasons. This time Baldwin is raging on Twitter because he tweeted that “a crew that identified themselves as being with The Today Show” showed up outside his NYC apartment and camped out along with the tabloid press. The cameras were there because Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin was charged last week with allegedly stalking the actor.
Does Alec Baldwin Know Fate Of '30 Rock'?
What's Hot on Deadline
Rashida Jones Praises Netflix For Backing "Risky" 'Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On' Docuseries - Sundance Studio
Latest TV News
- NBC News Fetes Tom Brokaw’s 50 Years At Network With Two-Hour Special
- ‘The Coroner’ Renewed For Season 2 By Investigation Discovery
- Carnival Films Hires BBC Studios’ Jessica Pope As Executive Producer
- ‘Underground’ EP On Responsibility Of Citizenship In New Season Of WGN America Series – Sundance Studio
- FranceTV Opens Feature Sales Unit With ‘The Red Collar’; Finland’s Aito Formats ‘Fake News’…
- Dick Clark Productions Partners With Twitter For Red Carpet Coverage Of Billboard Awards, ACMs And AMAs