How NBC’s Thursday night comedy block will change next season is still up in the air. But a piqued Alec Baldwin tweeted this morning: “I think I’m leaving NBC just in time.” The 30 Rock star, as Deadline reported earlier, has already “quietly re-upped” for another season if the series is brought back. Unless he’s heard that 30 Rock won’t be renewed. Hard to tell if Baldwin scooped news this morning because, over the last six 30 Rock seasons, he has threatened to leave the show, to leave acting, and to leave America for a myriad political and personal reasons. This time Baldwin is raging on Twitter because he tweeted that “a crew that identified themselves as being with The Today Show” showed up outside his NYC apartment and camped out along with the tabloid press. The cameras were there because Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin was charged last week with allegedly stalking the actor.
Does Alec Baldwin Know Fate Of '30 Rock'?
What's Hot on Deadline
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
California Wildfires: Santa Barbara Orders Mandatory Evacuations, Celebrity Homes Threatened— Update
Latest TV News
- Ridley Scott’s ‘Strange Angel’ ‘Orville’ Season 2 & ‘S.W.A.T.’ Among TV Projects Receiving CA…
- Comcast Launches Behind-The-Scenes ‘Will & Grace’ Companion Show On X1
- Disney|ABC Television Group Taps Mike Napodano As Chief Technology Officer
- Golden Globes TV: ‘Will & Grace’ Returns, ‘SMILF’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’, ‘Handmaid’s Tale’, ‘Big Little Lies’, ‘Feud’ & ‘Sinner…
- Donald Trump Blasts Don Lemon To Refute NYT Report He Views 8 Hours Of TV Daily
- ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ Premiere Date Set For Syndication Debut On TBS