How NBC’s Thursday night comedy block will change next season is still up in the air. But a piqued Alec Baldwin tweeted this morning: “I think I’m leaving NBC just in time.” The 30 Rock star, as Deadline reported earlier, has already “quietly re-upped” for another season if the series is brought back. Unless he’s heard that 30 Rock won’t be renewed. Hard to tell if Baldwin scooped news this morning because, over the last six 30 Rock seasons, he has threatened to leave the show, to leave acting, and to leave America for a myriad political and personal reasons. This time Baldwin is raging on Twitter because he tweeted that “a crew that identified themselves as being with The Today Show” showed up outside his NYC apartment and camped out along with the tabloid press. The cameras were there because Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin was charged last week with allegedly stalking the actor.
Does Alec Baldwin Know Fate Of '30 Rock'?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’
- Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-’90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
- Dylan McDermott To Star In Fox Comedy Pilot 'LA -> Vegas'
- ‘Instinct’ CBS Pilot Casts Daniel Ings; NBC’s ‘Spaced Out’ Adds Brett Goldstein
- ‘24: Legacy’ Producers Apologize For Use Of 2013 Nairobi Terror Attack Footage