How NBC’s Thursday night comedy block will change next season is still up in the air. But a piqued Alec Baldwin tweeted this morning: “I think I’m leaving NBC just in time.” The 30 Rock star, as Deadline reported earlier, has already “quietly re-upped” for another season if the series is brought back. Unless he’s heard that 30 Rock won’t be renewed. Hard to tell if Baldwin scooped news this morning because, over the last six 30 Rock seasons, he has threatened to leave the show, to leave acting, and to leave America for a myriad political and personal reasons. This time Baldwin is raging on Twitter because he tweeted that “a crew that identified themselves as being with The Today Show” showed up outside his NYC apartment and camped out along with the tabloid press. The cameras were there because Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin was charged last week with allegedly stalking the actor.
Does Alec Baldwin Know Fate Of '30 Rock'?
What's Hot on Deadline
Veteran ‘Criminal Minds’, Comedies 'Life In Pieces' & ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
'The Equalizer 2' Trailer: Denzel Washington Returns As Justice-Seeker In Antoine Fuqua Action Thriller
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel: ‘Scandal’ Marks First Time Show Ended Because World Jumped The Shark
- ‘Scandal,’ Washington D.C.’s OTHER Fever Dream, Comes To An End
- ‘Scandal’ Family of Actors, Writers, Producers React To Series Finale
- NFL 2018 Schedule Is Out: Check Out The Primetime Games, Thanksgiving & More
- Stuntman Injured By SUV Driven By Tom Sizemore On ‘Shooter’ Set Settles Lawsuit
- Why Antonio Banderas Was Reluctant To Portray Iconic Painter For ‘Genius: Picasso’ — Tribeca Studio