The No. 1 satellite company promoted Paul Guyardo to be Chief Revenue & Marketing Officer, continuing to report to CEO Mike White. Guyardo will pick up ad sales, which will expand as DirecTV begins to sell local ads. As a result, the company says, he’ll oversee “all functions that drive the Company’s $22 billion in U.S. revenue.” His universe already included marketing, branding, public relations, pricing and packaging, directv.com, sports, premium channels and on-demand businesses, customer retention, consumer research and analytics and creative services. The company also promoted Keith Kazerman to SVP Ad Sales, reporting to Guyardo. He’ll focus on interactive ads. Meanwhile, DirecTV created a Digital Entertainment Products unit, pulling together several existing operations, to develop the company’s strategy on initiatives including TV Everywhere. It will be run by SVP Tony Goncalves, who used to report to Guyardo, and now also will report to White. “As technology changes at a rapid pace, we must constantly challenge ourselves to think in new and creative ways to meet the evolving needs of our customers,” the CEO says.
DirecTV Management Moves Shore Up Ad Sales And Advanced Digital Services
What's Hot on Deadline
James Franco & Maggie Gyllenhaal 1970s Porn HBO Series 'The Deuce': It's Not Misogyny, It's Business - TCA
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Trevor Noah Discusses Donald Trump Transgender Troop Firing With Two Army Veterans On 'The Daily Show'
Latest TV News
- Canal Plus Books Appointment With Joann Sfar’s ‘Monsters’ Shrink’ Vampire Series
- June Foray Dies: Voice Of Rocky From ‘The Bullwinkle Show’ Was 99
- Trevor Noah Discusses Donald Trump Transgender Troop Firing With Two Army Veterans On ‘The Daily Show’
- Stephen Colbert Blasts Donald Trump For Firing Transgender Troops By Tweet
- Jimmy Fallon Invites Transgender Comedian To Ding Donald Trump’s Military Ban On ‘Tonight Show’
- HBO Boss On Jon Stewart’s Scrapped Animated Series & Possible Late-Night Return