The No. 1 satellite company promoted Paul Guyardo to be Chief Revenue & Marketing Officer, continuing to report to CEO Mike White. Guyardo will pick up ad sales, which will expand as DirecTV begins to sell local ads. As a result, the company says, he’ll oversee “all functions that drive the Company’s $22 billion in U.S. revenue.” His universe already included marketing, branding, public relations, pricing and packaging, directv.com, sports, premium channels and on-demand businesses, customer retention, consumer research and analytics and creative services. The company also promoted Keith Kazerman to SVP Ad Sales, reporting to Guyardo. He’ll focus on interactive ads. Meanwhile, DirecTV created a Digital Entertainment Products unit, pulling together several existing operations, to develop the company’s strategy on initiatives including TV Everywhere. It will be run by SVP Tony Goncalves, who used to report to Guyardo, and now also will report to White. “As technology changes at a rapid pace, we must constantly challenge ourselves to think in new and creative ways to meet the evolving needs of our customers,” the CEO says.
DirecTV Management Moves Shore Up Ad Sales And Advanced Digital Services
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest TV News
- Netflix Inks Int’l Distribution Deal For NBC's 'Good Girls': Inside New Model That Partners the SVOD Giant With…
- Steve Edwards Out At ‘Good Day LA’ After 20-Plus Years
- CNN Suspends Ryan Lizza After New Yorker Cuts Ties Over “Improper Sexual Conduct”
- Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom’s Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still “KeatonStrong”?
- White House Dismisses Donald Trump Accusers As Sen. Gillibrand Demands Resignation
- ‘This Is Us’ Creator Dan Fogelman Teases Second Half Of Season 2: Aftermath Of Kevin’s DUI, Adoption…