The Directors Guild of America announced a pair of promotions in its Communications Department, Morgan Rumpf has been named associate executive director and Sahar Moridani has been promoted to assistant executive director. DGA national executive director Jay D. Roth announced the changes today. Rumpf joined the DGA in 2003, serving as director of communications and media tRelations until 2007, when he was promoted to assistant executive director. He’ll continue to oversee internal and external communications efforts including the recently re-launched website, the DGA Monthly, the DGA Quarterly, media relations, mailroom and special campaigns such as the Guild’s 75th Anniversary activities last year. He will continue to report to Roth. Moridani joined the Guild in 2007 as director of media relations. She will continue to serve as the Guild’s primary spokesperson and will be responsible for managing and implementing the Guild’s messaging on issues ranging from collective bargaining to digital theft to entertainment community activities. She continues to report to Rumpf.
DGA Promotes Key Members Of Media Staff
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production