The Directors Guild of America announced a pair of promotions in its Communications Department, Morgan Rumpf has been named associate executive director and Sahar Moridani has been promoted to assistant executive director. DGA national executive director Jay D. Roth announced the changes today. Rumpf joined the DGA in 2003, serving as director of communications and media tRelations until 2007, when he was promoted to assistant executive director. He’ll continue to oversee internal and external communications efforts including the recently re-launched website, the DGA Monthly, the DGA Quarterly, media relations, mailroom and special campaigns such as the Guild’s 75th Anniversary activities last year. He will continue to report to Roth. Moridani joined the Guild in 2007 as director of media relations. She will continue to serve as the Guild’s primary spokesperson and will be responsible for managing and implementing the Guild’s messaging on issues ranging from collective bargaining to digital theft to entertainment community activities. She continues to report to Rumpf.
DGA Promotes Key Members Of Media Staff
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…