Everyone else at Deadline soon will be enjoying their summer holidays while I keep administrating and editing and reporting. Needless to say, I need to rest up now. So this past weekend I managed to sneak away for the start of some badly needed (and much delayed) R&R until May box office begins. I don’t care what Hollywood people do while I’m gone: just be sure to tell Mike, Nellie, David, Pete, Nancy, Patrick, and Kinsey about it. I’ll finish some updates tonight. Question is, after that, can I go more than a few days without posting? Gonna try.
Deadline Advisory: Nikki Away On Vacation
What's Hot on Deadline
Chris Pratt, Will Ferrell & Melissa McCarthy In Play After UTA Lands 5 Major CAA Comedy Agents - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out The Window And Disappeared’ Trailer: Centenarians Rule
- UTA Lands Chris Pratt: ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Star Moves From CAA With Longtime Agents
- ‘Midnight Rider’ Producer Film Allman Contests Safety Citation In Court
- ‘Apostle Paul’ With Hugh Jackman Sainted By Warner Bros.
- Chris Pratt, Will Ferrell & Melissa McCarthy In Play After UTA Lands 5 Major CAA Comedy Agents – Update
- ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ Trailer: Tom Hardy In High Gear Across The Wasteland