Everyone else at Deadline soon will be enjoying their summer holidays while I keep administrating and editing and reporting. Needless to say, I need to rest up now. So this past weekend I managed to sneak away for the start of some badly needed (and much delayed) R&R until May box office begins. I don’t care what Hollywood people do while I’m gone: just be sure to tell Mike, Nellie, David, Pete, Nancy, Patrick, and Kinsey about it. I’ll finish some updates tonight. Question is, after that, can I go more than a few days without posting? Gonna try.
Deadline Advisory: Nikki Away On Vacation
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest Film News
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege…