Principal photography for Dead Man Down, a romantic thriller directed by Niels Arden Oplev, is slated to begin Monday in Philadelphia. The movie stars Colin Farrell, Noomi Rapace, Terrence Howard and Dominic Cooper. Oplev directed Rapace in an earlier revenge-themed movie, the Swedish version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Farrell plays a crime lord’s right-hand man who is seduced by Rapace’s character in a scheme to exact retribution. Financing, sales and distribution company IM Global founder and CEO Stuart Ford and WWE Studios President Michael Luisi also announced that WWE Studios has joined IM Global as co-financier on the project. Neal Moritz’s Original Film and screenwriter J.H. Wyman of Frequency Films are producing the $30 million movie.
'Dead Man Down' Filming Set As WWE Studios Joins IM Global In Co-Financing
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal - Turning Tragedy Into Legacy
More From Team
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Crosses $500M In Global B.O.
- 'Cops' Crew Member Dies After Being Shot During Robbery Standoff
- Longtime Fox TV Sales Exec Jean Rossi Exiting
- Amazon's 'Transparent' Set For September 26 Debut: Video
- Starz's Cult Comedy 'Party Down' Heads To Hulu
- EOne Gets Into Business With Indie Producer David Lancaster