Principal photography for Dead Man Down, a romantic thriller directed by Niels Arden Oplev, is slated to begin Monday in Philadelphia. The movie stars Colin Farrell, Noomi Rapace, Terrence Howard and Dominic Cooper. Oplev directed Rapace in an earlier revenge-themed movie, the Swedish version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Farrell plays a crime lord’s right-hand man who is seduced by Rapace’s character in a scheme to exact retribution. Financing, sales and distribution company IM Global founder and CEO Stuart Ford and WWE Studios President Michael Luisi also announced that WWE Studios has joined IM Global as co-financier on the project. Neal Moritz’s Original Film and screenwriter J.H. Wyman of Frequency Films are producing the $30 million movie.
'Dead Man Down' Filming Set As WWE Studios Joins IM Global In Co-Financing
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
Latest Film News
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: WGA Nixes ‘Three Billboards’; Bleecker Puts Lumps Of Coal In Critics’ Stockings; ‘Get Out…
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Responds To Golden Globes Category
- Douglas Booth In Talks To Play Nikki Sixx In Motley Crue Biopic ‘The Dirt’
- New Regency Lands ‘The Skies Belong To Us’ Based On Story Of Historic Hijacking
- ‘Let It Fall’ Director John Ridley: Racial Progress Reversing Under Trump