Principal photography for Dead Man Down, a romantic thriller directed by Niels Arden Oplev, is slated to begin Monday in Philadelphia. The movie stars Colin Farrell, Noomi Rapace, Terrence Howard and Dominic Cooper. Oplev directed Rapace in an earlier revenge-themed movie, the Swedish version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Farrell plays a crime lord’s right-hand man who is seduced by Rapace’s character in a scheme to exact retribution. Financing, sales and distribution company IM Global founder and CEO Stuart Ford and WWE Studios President Michael Luisi also announced that WWE Studios has joined IM Global as co-financier on the project. Neal Moritz’s Original Film and screenwriter J.H. Wyman of Frequency Films are producing the $30 million movie.
'Dead Man Down' Filming Set As WWE Studios Joins IM Global In Co-Financing
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘The Discovery’ Trailer: Consequences Ensue As Robert Redford Proves The Afterlife
- Errol Morris’ ‘The B-Side’ Acquired By Neon
- Who Is The Social Media King Of Oscar Best Picture Nominees?
- Brad Grey Hosts Farewell For His Paramount Executives
- Lionsgate Sets ‘Most Likely To Murder’; ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’s Rachel Bloom & Adam Pally Star
- Serialized Storyteller Serial Box Signs With Janklow & Nesbit