Principal photography for Dead Man Down, a romantic thriller directed by Niels Arden Oplev, is slated to begin Monday in Philadelphia. The movie stars Colin Farrell, Noomi Rapace, Terrence Howard and Dominic Cooper. Oplev directed Rapace in an earlier revenge-themed movie, the Swedish version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Farrell plays a crime lord’s right-hand man who is seduced by Rapace’s character in a scheme to exact retribution. Financing, sales and distribution company IM Global founder and CEO Stuart Ford and WWE Studios President Michael Luisi also announced that WWE Studios has joined IM Global as co-financier on the project. Neal Moritz’s Original Film and screenwriter J.H. Wyman of Frequency Films are producing the $30 million movie.
'Dead Man Down' Filming Set As WWE Studios Joins IM Global In Co-Financing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Guillermo Del Toro On Enthralling & Energizing Jury Experience – Cannes Q&A
- Studiocanal & Switzerland’s Impuls Enter Output Deal – Cannes
- ‘Tomorrowland,’ ‘Pitch Perfect’ Compete As ‘Mad Max’ Holds Strong; ‘Ultron’ To Cross $400M – Box…
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- New ‘Black Mass’ Trailer: Parenting Advice From Whitey Bulger
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA