Dave Wong, who has had a 19-year career in film and TV, will oversee all current marketing efforts for Arenas, which bills itself as the leading Latino film marketing company. Specifically, Wong’s mandate encompasses publicity, promotions, media and creative for such clients as Warner Bros. Pictures, 20th Century Fox, Walt Disney Studios, Icon and Relativity Media. Wong is also charged with initiating a general marketing division for the company as it seeks to expand beyond its entertainment base. Before joining LA-based Arenas, Wong was VP of National Publicity at Walt Disney Pictures. He also worked at Access Hollywood, E! Entertainment Television and Morgan Creek Productions. “I am very pleased that Dave Wong has joined the team. Dave and Arenas have made marketing magic in many projects before and I am sure under his leadership the Arenas marketing team will reach new levels of success,” Arenas founder and CEO Santiago Pozo said in a statement.
Dave Wong Appointed EVP At Hispanic Marketing Firm Arenas
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE
- Emily Blunt Takes Bite Of ‘Animal Crackers'; ‘Neon Demon’ Cast Is Set – Film Briefs
- Sony Taps Jay Basu To Write ‘Metal Gear Solid’