Dave Wong, who has had a 19-year career in film and TV, will oversee all current marketing efforts for Arenas, which bills itself as the leading Latino film marketing company. Specifically, Wong’s mandate encompasses publicity, promotions, media and creative for such clients as Warner Bros. Pictures, 20th Century Fox, Walt Disney Studios, Icon and Relativity Media. Wong is also charged with initiating a general marketing division for the company as it seeks to expand beyond its entertainment base. Before joining LA-based Arenas, Wong was VP of National Publicity at Walt Disney Pictures. He also worked at Access Hollywood, E! Entertainment Television and Morgan Creek Productions. “I am very pleased that Dave Wong has joined the team. Dave and Arenas have made marketing magic in many projects before and I am sure under his leadership the Arenas marketing team will reach new levels of success,” Arenas founder and CEO Santiago Pozo said in a statement.
Dave Wong Appointed EVP At Hispanic Marketing Firm Arenas
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest Film News
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ $22M+ Opening Is An August Record For Screen Gems – Late Night Update
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening
- ‘Complete Unknown’ Clip: “Your Farsi Is Getting Much Better”
- Viacom Board Voices Confidence In Paramount’s Brad Grey After Thursday Grilling By Board