Dave Wong, who has had a 19-year career in film and TV, will oversee all current marketing efforts for Arenas, which bills itself as the leading Latino film marketing company. Specifically, Wong’s mandate encompasses publicity, promotions, media and creative for such clients as Warner Bros. Pictures, 20th Century Fox, Walt Disney Studios, Icon and Relativity Media. Wong is also charged with initiating a general marketing division for the company as it seeks to expand beyond its entertainment base. Before joining LA-based Arenas, Wong was VP of National Publicity at Walt Disney Pictures. He also worked at Access Hollywood, E! Entertainment Television and Morgan Creek Productions. “I am very pleased that Dave Wong has joined the team. Dave and Arenas have made marketing magic in many projects before and I am sure under his leadership the Arenas marketing team will reach new levels of success,” Arenas founder and CEO Santiago Pozo said in a statement.
Dave Wong Appointed EVP At Hispanic Marketing Firm Arenas
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- [PHOTOS] 2017 Oscar Nominees Part 2: Emma Stone, Matt Damon, Natalie Portman, Justin Timberlake & More
- 'I Am Not Your Negro' Tops $3.2M, 'Everybody Loves Somebody' Opens at $1M – Specialty Box Office
- Mark Duplass Urges Oscar Win For Barry Jenkins’ ‘Moonlight’
- Holdovers Reign Over Presidents’ Day Weekend, But Why Did The New Releases Tank?
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Dominant With $277M WW; ‘La La’ Lands $200M+ Overseas; ‘XXX’ Tops In China – International…
- CAS Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Among Winners – Full List