EXCLUSIVE: On the heels of TBS picking up Conan O’Brien’s late-night talk show for two more years, O’Brien is renewing the production deal for his Conaco Prods banner at TBS sibling Warner Bros TV. O’Brien’s first signed a two-year overall deal with Warner Bros TV in 2010, shortly after the comedian inked a pact with TBS for a late-night show following his exit from NBC. Before that, Conaco had been based at NBC since its launch. In addition to O’Brien’s TBS talk show Conan, Conaco produces another series, Eagleheart, which airs on Turner-owned Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim block. The WME-repped company, which is run by David Kissinger, recently produced TBS comedy pilot BFF and has another comedy pilot, Super Fun Night, in contention at CBS.
Conan O'Brien's Company Re-Ups Deal With Warner Bros. Television
What's Hot on Deadline
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- Tony DiSanto’s DIGA Ups Tommy Coriale To General Manager, Sets ‘Jerky Boys’, Neil Strauss, Jay Sankey, Traci…
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ratings Down, ‘Odd Couple’ & ‘The 100’ Rise, ‘Game Of Silence’ Even Against…
- NFL Draft Day 1 Ratings Lowest For ESPN Since 2013
- Kristen Hager Joins ‘The Kennedys: After Camelot’ Miniseries On Reelz
- ITV Taps USA Network Exec Jessica Sebastian As SVP Development
- Netflix Orders ‘The Punisher’ Marvel Series