Damon Wolf had been president of the Cimarron Group, a marketing agency with roots in movie trailers but that now offers a full range of marketing and brand services and has expanded internationally in recent years. In his new post as chief creative officer, Wolf will oversee all creative and marketing strategy for Cimarron’s US and international entertainment business as well as the company’s newer hospitality and brand business ventures. He joined Cimarron in 2009. Among the marketing and brand development clients Cimarron has worked with over the years are Summit’s Twilight saga, Universal Pictures’ The Lorax, FOX’s Glee and such upcoming releases as Despicable Me 2 and Five Year Engagement. Cimarron recently opened offices in Singapore and Beijing as it expands its business in Asia. The company, under CEO Bob Farina, also has a division in Italy.
Cimarron Group Promotes Damon Wolf To Chief Creative Officer
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Martin Scorsese's 'The Irishman,' Starring Robert De Niro Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies
- Simon Kinberg Looking To Direct Next ‘X-Men’?