Damon Wolf had been president of the Cimarron Group, a marketing agency with roots in movie trailers but that now offers a full range of marketing and brand services and has expanded internationally in recent years. In his new post as chief creative officer, Wolf will oversee all creative and marketing strategy for Cimarron’s US and international entertainment business as well as the company’s newer hospitality and brand business ventures. He joined Cimarron in 2009. Among the marketing and brand development clients Cimarron has worked with over the years are Summit’s Twilight saga, Universal Pictures’ The Lorax, FOX’s Glee and such upcoming releases as Despicable Me 2 and Five Year Engagement. Cimarron recently opened offices in Singapore and Beijing as it expands its business in Asia. The company, under CEO Bob Farina, also has a division in Italy.
Cimarron Group Promotes Damon Wolf To Chief Creative Officer
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Holiday B.O. Explosion: 'Five Armies' Storms Into Theaters, Seizes $90M+ Over Five Days - Sunday B.O. Update
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong Un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists