Damon Wolf had been president of the Cimarron Group, a marketing agency with roots in movie trailers but that now offers a full range of marketing and brand services and has expanded internationally in recent years. In his new post as chief creative officer, Wolf will oversee all creative and marketing strategy for Cimarron’s US and international entertainment business as well as the company’s newer hospitality and brand business ventures. He joined Cimarron in 2009. Among the marketing and brand development clients Cimarron has worked with over the years are Summit’s Twilight saga, Universal Pictures’ The Lorax, FOX’s Glee and such upcoming releases as Despicable Me 2 and Five Year Engagement. Cimarron recently opened offices in Singapore and Beijing as it expands its business in Asia. The company, under CEO Bob Farina, also has a division in Italy.
Cimarron Group Promotes Damon Wolf To Chief Creative Officer
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional
- Disney Unveils ‘Moana’ Details After Tease At Comic-Con
- Hollywood Has Collected More Than $860M In Foreign Levies
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Tepid; ‘Ghostbusters’ No Cinderella Story – Box…
- ‘Soul On Bikes’ About African-American Biker Gang Picked Up For Film Adaptation