Damon Wolf had been president of the Cimarron Group, a marketing agency with roots in movie trailers but that now offers a full range of marketing and brand services and has expanded internationally in recent years. In his new post as chief creative officer, Wolf will oversee all creative and marketing strategy for Cimarron’s US and international entertainment business as well as the company’s newer hospitality and brand business ventures. He joined Cimarron in 2009. Among the marketing and brand development clients Cimarron has worked with over the years are Summit’s Twilight saga, Universal Pictures’ The Lorax, FOX’s Glee and such upcoming releases as Despicable Me 2 and Five Year Engagement. Cimarron recently opened offices in Singapore and Beijing as it expands its business in Asia. The company, under CEO Bob Farina, also has a division in Italy.
Cimarron Group Promotes Damon Wolf To Chief Creative Officer
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'
- Paramount Shifts 'Scouts Vs Zombies', 'Paranormal Activity 5′ Release Dates
- TNT Nabs Rights To Five Upcoming Marvel Pics Including 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'