Damon Wolf had been president of the Cimarron Group, a marketing agency with roots in movie trailers but that now offers a full range of marketing and brand services and has expanded internationally in recent years. In his new post as chief creative officer, Wolf will oversee all creative and marketing strategy for Cimarron’s US and international entertainment business as well as the company’s newer hospitality and brand business ventures. He joined Cimarron in 2009. Among the marketing and brand development clients Cimarron has worked with over the years are Summit’s Twilight saga, Universal Pictures’ The Lorax, FOX’s Glee and such upcoming releases as Despicable Me 2 and Five Year Engagement. Cimarron recently opened offices in Singapore and Beijing as it expands its business in Asia. The company, under CEO Bob Farina, also has a division in Italy.
Cimarron Group Promotes Damon Wolf To Chief Creative Officer
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
Latest Film News
- Eugenio Derbez’s ‘Overboard’ Remake Gets Release Date From Pantelion Films
- Johnny Depp’s Ex-Biz Managers Cite More Examples Of Actor’s Overspending In New Court Docs
- ‘UnReal’s Sarah Shapiro To Make Feature Directing Debut For JC Chandor And Amazon: About Females Who Fight Isis
- Iben Akerlie Cast In ‘Mortal’; Levi Meaden Joins ‘Breaking In’
- ‘Pacific Rim: Uprising’ Promo Video: What Is A Jaeger?
- Matt Loeb Re-Elected IATSE President