CBS has unveiled its launch plans for veteran Big Brother and newcomer 3, two of three reality series the network will air this summer, along with the recently announced Dogs In The City. Once again hosted by Julie Chen, Big Brother will premiere on Thursday, July 12 and will again air three times a week. Its Wednesday edition will debut on July 18 and will run in the 9-10 PM hour, while the Sunday Big Brother will make its premiere on July 15, airing from 8-9 PM. CBS will form a two-hour reality block on Sundays this summer as Big Brother will be followed by new dating series 3, which will premiere on July 22. As previously announced, Dogs In The City, starring dog behaviorist Justin Silver, will premiere May 30 and air in the Wednesday 8-9 PM slot.
CBS Sets Premiere Dates For 'Big Brother' & New Dating Reality Series '3'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Andreeva
- 'Red Band Society' Pulled From Schedule, Will Stop Production After 13 Episodes
- Networks Scale Back, Bet On Remakes & Medical Dramas This Development Season
- Joe Bastianich To Depart 'MasterChef' Franchise
- Joel McHale To Produce E! Pilot About Snarky Web Comments
- Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley
- Viola Davis & Debra Martin Chase Produce Drama Based On Prosecutor Kym Worthy