CBS has unveiled its launch plans for veteran Big Brother and newcomer 3, two of three reality series the network will air this summer, along with the recently announced Dogs In The City. Once again hosted by Julie Chen, Big Brother will premiere on Thursday, July 12 and will again air three times a week. Its Wednesday edition will debut on July 18 and will run in the 9-10 PM hour, while the Sunday Big Brother will make its premiere on July 15, airing from 8-9 PM. CBS will form a two-hour reality block on Sundays this summer as Big Brother will be followed by new dating series 3, which will premiere on July 22. As previously announced, Dogs In The City, starring dog behaviorist Justin Silver, will premiere May 30 and air in the Wednesday 8-9 PM slot.
CBS Sets Premiere Dates For 'Big Brother' & New Dating Reality Series '3'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest TV News
- Trevor Noah’s Fast Track To Replace Jon Stewart On ‘The Daily Show’
- ‘Furious 7′ Stars Take Over ‘Kimmel’ Next Week; NBC Late-Nighters Slim On Guests From Universal Pic
- Ernie Hudson Cast In ‘Delores And Jermaine'; Aalyrah Caldwell Joins ‘Uncle Buck'; Corbin Bernsen Recurs In ‘Living On Video…
- Lolita Davidovich & David Clennon Among Cast Additions To ‘Dr. Del’ Indie Pilot
- Tom Wheeler Inks 2-Script Deal At Sony Pictures Television In TV Return
- ‘Blunt Talk’ Teaser: Patrick Stewart Character’s Falklands War Account Questioned By Bill O’Reilly