CBS has unveiled its launch plans for veteran Big Brother and newcomer 3, two of three reality series the network will air this summer, along with the recently announced Dogs In The City. Once again hosted by Julie Chen, Big Brother will premiere on Thursday, July 12 and will again air three times a week. Its Wednesday edition will debut on July 18 and will run in the 9-10 PM hour, while the Sunday Big Brother will make its premiere on July 15, airing from 8-9 PM. CBS will form a two-hour reality block on Sundays this summer as Big Brother will be followed by new dating series 3, which will premiere on July 22. As previously announced, Dogs In The City, starring dog behaviorist Justin Silver, will premiere May 30 and air in the Wednesday 8-9 PM slot.
CBS Sets Premiere Dates For 'Big Brother' & New Dating Reality Series '3'
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein On 'The Imitation Game,' Best Picture Dissing, Sony Hack, Netflix And Quentin Tarantino
PGA Awards: 'Birdman' Wins Top Film Prize, 'Breaking Bad' Takes Drama Trophy & 'Orange Is The New Black' Nabs Comedy
More From Andreeva
- SAG Awards TV: Hourlong Series Sweep Drama & Comedy Races, Netflix Rises, Viola Davis Scores Freshman Win
- SAG Awards 2015 Live Blog
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Blake Shelton
- Oscar Nominee ‘Leviathan’ Upset At Russian Film Awards
- ‘Constantine’ & ‘Hart Of Dixie’ Tick Up In Ratings On Quiet Friday
- Mark Burnett & Roma Downey’s Angel Drama ‘Unveiled’, Medical Drama ‘Heart Matters’ Get NBC…