CBS has unveiled its launch plans for veteran Big Brother and newcomer 3, two of three reality series the network will air this summer, along with the recently announced Dogs In The City. Once again hosted by Julie Chen, Big Brother will premiere on Thursday, July 12 and will again air three times a week. Its Wednesday edition will debut on July 18 and will run in the 9-10 PM hour, while the Sunday Big Brother will make its premiere on July 15, airing from 8-9 PM. CBS will form a two-hour reality block on Sundays this summer as Big Brother will be followed by new dating series 3, which will premiere on July 22. As previously announced, Dogs In The City, starring dog behaviorist Justin Silver, will premiere May 30 and air in the Wednesday 8-9 PM slot.
CBS Sets Premiere Dates For 'Big Brother' & New Dating Reality Series '3'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop “Blood Bath”…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night