CBS has unveiled its launch plans for veteran Big Brother and newcomer 3, two of three reality series the network will air this summer, along with the recently announced Dogs In The City. Once again hosted by Julie Chen, Big Brother will premiere on Thursday, July 12 and will again air three times a week. Its Wednesday edition will debut on July 18 and will run in the 9-10 PM hour, while the Sunday Big Brother will make its premiere on July 15, airing from 8-9 PM. CBS will form a two-hour reality block on Sundays this summer as Big Brother will be followed by new dating series 3, which will premiere on July 22. As previously announced, Dogs In The City, starring dog behaviorist Justin Silver, will premiere May 30 and air in the Wednesday 8-9 PM slot.
CBS Sets Premiere Dates For 'Big Brother' & New Dating Reality Series '3'
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
Latest TV News
- Democratic Debates Rebound On PBS/CNN Simulcast, Scoring 8.03M Viewers
- Andrea Martin To Star In Tracey Wigfield NBC Pilot, Kimrie Lewis-Davis Also Cast
- GOP Debate Musical Chairs Ends: All New Hampshire Survivors Make CBS Stage
- ‘The Night Manager’ Trailer: John Le Carré Spy Thriller With Hugh Laurie, Tom Hiddleston & Olivia Colman
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ Pilot Ordered By Fox; Damon Wayans Starring, McG Directing
- Syfy Orders ‘Prototype’ Thriller Pilot