Disney has dated the sequel to Captain America: The First Avenger for April 4, 2014. Marvel Studios is narrowing its list of directors. According to Disney, the sequel picks up where the upcoming The Avengers leaves off, with Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) continuing his affliiation with Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D. as the shield-flinger struggles to come to grips with being transported to contemporary times.
'Captain America' Sequel Bows April 4, 2014
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- The Academy On Best Picture Oscar Snafu: “We Deeply Regret The Mistake”
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Takes “Full Responsibility” For Best Picture Blunder In New Apology
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- U.S. State Department Deletes Tweet Congratulating Iranian Director After ‘Salesman’ Oscar Win
- Jaime King To Stir It Up In ‘How To Cook Your Daughter’
- Netflix Sees $1.5B Lawsuit From Relativity Slimmed Down By Judge