Marvel Television, the TV arm of Marvel Entertainment, has signed with CAA. The decision was made after the company, which didn’t have agency representation, met with several major agencies. I hear key in the signing was the existing relationship between Marvel TV topper Jeph Loeb and CAA’s Chris Harbert, who was his former agent. The relationship with CAA will cover Marvel TV’s live-action efforts but won’t apply to animation. Since its 2010 launch, Marvel TV has been based at ABC Studios since Marvel Entertainment is owned by Disney, which bought the comic book giant in 2009 for $4 billion. Over the past 2 years, Marvel TV has put in development several projects based on comics from its library, including Hulk with Guillermo Del Toro and David Eick and Aka Jessica Jones with Melissa Rosenberg at ABC, The Punisher with Ed Bernero at Fox, Cloak & Dagger at ABC Family and Mockingbird.
CAA Signs Marvel Television
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Cast Announced: Charo, Chris Kattan, Mr. T & Nancy Kerrigan Will Strut Their Stuff
Latest TV News
- President Oprah? Well, If Donald Trump Can Do It…
- Conan Put Through Extreme Vetting At Border In ‘Made In Mexico’ Special Cold Open
- ‘RuPaul's Drag Race’ Moves From Logo To VH1, More Viacom Show Shifts To Come?
- Fox Promotes Keith Feldman To President Of Worldwide Home Entertainment
- ‘Behind Enemy Lines’: Gabriel Chavarria & Melia Kreiling Join Fox Drama Pilot
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Trailer: The Truth Will Come Out In Netflix’s YA Mystery