EXCLUSIVE: Actress Ruth Wilson signed with CAA. The signing was competitive for the British actress who is playing the female lead in the Gore Verbinski-directed The Lone Ranger, opposite Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer, produced by Jerry Bruckheimer. Wilson, who showed edge playing the murderess and confidante of Idris Elba’s detective character in the British series Luther, will next be seen in the Joe Wright-directed Anna Karenina. She’ll find out this Sunday if she is to win an Olivier Award for Best Actress for playing Anna in the West End production of the Rob Ashford-directed Anna Christie. Wilson continues to be managed by Untitled Entertainment and repped in the UK by Troika Talent.
CAA Signs 'Lone Ranger' Lead Ruth Wilson
What's Hot on Deadline
Jared Kushner Repeats "I Did Not Collude" Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
Latest Film News
- Dome Karukoski To Helm J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic
- PalmStar Media Closes Near $12M National Lampoon Deal; Can Laugh Brand Regain Luster?
- Cinema Audio Society Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- Toronto Fest Announcement To Kick Off Oscar-Season Guessing Game: Who Will Be In Or Out?
- Universal Hits $4B In Global Box Office For Second Time In Its History
- Sarah Paulson Joins M. Night Shyamalan’s ‘Glass’