EXCLUSIVE: Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan’s Fly on the Wall Entertainment has signed with CAA. The company was previously at UTA. Emmy-winning producer Grodner has executive produced Big Brother since the beginning of Season 2 in 2001. Meehan joined the CBS reality series in 2003 as a producer and was elevated to executive producer in 2006. The duo, who teamed in 2009 to form Fly on the Wall, are back as executive producers on Big Brother‘s upcoming 14th season, which Fly On The Wall is producing with Endemol. Fly On The Wall’s recent series credits include Style’s Big Rich Texas, the CW’s Remodeled and Plain Jane, and TV Land’s She’s Got The Look. The company continues to be repped by attorney is Jeanne Newman.
CAA Signs Fly On The Wall Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Cast And EPs Talk “Huge Twist” And Final Episodes – PaleyFest
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”