EXCLUSIVE: Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan’s Fly on the Wall Entertainment has signed with CAA. The company was previously at UTA. Emmy-winning producer Grodner has executive produced Big Brother since the beginning of Season 2 in 2001. Meehan joined the CBS reality series in 2003 as a producer and was elevated to executive producer in 2006. The duo, who teamed in 2009 to form Fly on the Wall, are back as executive producers on Big Brother‘s upcoming 14th season, which Fly On The Wall is producing with Endemol. Fly On The Wall’s recent series credits include Style’s Big Rich Texas, the CW’s Remodeled and Plain Jane, and TV Land’s She’s Got The Look. The company continues to be repped by attorney is Jeanne Newman.
CAA Signs Fly On The Wall Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement