EXCLUSIVE: Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan’s Fly on the Wall Entertainment has signed with CAA. The company was previously at UTA. Emmy-winning producer Grodner has executive produced Big Brother since the beginning of Season 2 in 2001. Meehan joined the CBS reality series in 2003 as a producer and was elevated to executive producer in 2006. The duo, who teamed in 2009 to form Fly on the Wall, are back as executive producers on Big Brother‘s upcoming 14th season, which Fly On The Wall is producing with Endemol. Fly On The Wall’s recent series credits include Style’s Big Rich Texas, the CW’s Remodeled and Plain Jane, and TV Land’s She’s Got The Look. The company continues to be repped by attorney is Jeanne Newman.
CAA Signs Fly On The Wall Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices