Bravo’s Shahs Of Sunset, which wrapped its first season on Sunday, has been picked up for a second season. The renewal for the Ryan Seacrest-produced reality series comes after it hit a series high in the Sunday season finale, which drew 1.5 million viewers, 1 million of them in the adults 18-49. That was up 15% and 20%, respectively, from the previous week. Shahs Of Sunset, which got off to a modest start but has built up ratings momentum throughout its freshman run, was boosted on Sunday by The Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion Part 1, which delivered 3.1 million viewers, the largest audience ever for a reunion episode. Following Shahs‘ season finale, Watch What Happens Live, which featured cast members from the reality series about well-to-do young Iranian Americans, averaged 1.4 million total viewers and 942,000 adults 18-49, up 31% and 44%, respectively, from last Sunday’s episode.
Bravo's 'Shahs Of Sunset' Renewed For Second Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot