Bravo’s Shahs Of Sunset, which wrapped its first season on Sunday, has been picked up for a second season. The renewal for the Ryan Seacrest-produced reality series comes after it hit a series high in the Sunday season finale, which drew 1.5 million viewers, 1 million of them in the adults 18-49. That was up 15% and 20%, respectively, from the previous week. Shahs Of Sunset, which got off to a modest start but has built up ratings momentum throughout its freshman run, was boosted on Sunday by The Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion Part 1, which delivered 3.1 million viewers, the largest audience ever for a reunion episode. Following Shahs‘ season finale, Watch What Happens Live, which featured cast members from the reality series about well-to-do young Iranian Americans, averaged 1.4 million total viewers and 942,000 adults 18-49, up 31% and 44%, respectively, from last Sunday’s episode.
Bravo's 'Shahs Of Sunset' Renewed For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate