Bravo’s Shahs Of Sunset, which wrapped its first season on Sunday, has been picked up for a second season. The renewal for the Ryan Seacrest-produced reality series comes after it hit a series high in the Sunday season finale, which drew 1.5 million viewers, 1 million of them in the adults 18-49. That was up 15% and 20%, respectively, from the previous week. Shahs Of Sunset, which got off to a modest start but has built up ratings momentum throughout its freshman run, was boosted on Sunday by The Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion Part 1, which delivered 3.1 million viewers, the largest audience ever for a reunion episode. Following Shahs‘ season finale, Watch What Happens Live, which featured cast members from the reality series about well-to-do young Iranian Americans, averaged 1.4 million total viewers and 942,000 adults 18-49, up 31% and 44%, respectively, from last Sunday’s episode.
Bravo's 'Shahs Of Sunset' Renewed For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
'Dear Basketball' Scribe Kobe Bryant On A Career Built "Piece By Piece" And Life After Basketball — Tribeca Studio
Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio & Robert De Niro Eyeing 'Killers Of The Flower Moon' From Eric Roth Adaptation
Latest TV News
- Norman Lear To Host Weekly Podcast; Amy Poehler, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Guests
- Netflix To Seek €1B In Debt To Help Pay For Original Programming
- EOne, Aquarius Board Aussie Series ‘The Other Guy’; Studiocanal Picks Up ‘American Gods’; Viceland Producing Comedy ‘Brexit Stage…
- 'Feud: Bette and Joan' Finale: EP Tim Minear Avoided A "Petty Bitchfest"
- ‘Genius’ Stars Geoffrey Rush & Johnny Flynn On Their Shared Task Of Humanizing Albert Einstein…
- BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include ‘The Crown’, ‘The Night Manager’, ‘National Treasure’…