Bravo’s Shahs Of Sunset, which wrapped its first season on Sunday, has been picked up for a second season. The renewal for the Ryan Seacrest-produced reality series comes after it hit a series high in the Sunday season finale, which drew 1.5 million viewers, 1 million of them in the adults 18-49. That was up 15% and 20%, respectively, from the previous week. Shahs Of Sunset, which got off to a modest start but has built up ratings momentum throughout its freshman run, was boosted on Sunday by The Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion Part 1, which delivered 3.1 million viewers, the largest audience ever for a reunion episode. Following Shahs‘ season finale, Watch What Happens Live, which featured cast members from the reality series about well-to-do young Iranian Americans, averaged 1.4 million total viewers and 942,000 adults 18-49, up 31% and 44%, respectively, from last Sunday’s episode.
Bravo's 'Shahs Of Sunset' Renewed For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Legal Drama ‘Conviction’ From Mark Gordon Company As Put Pilot
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS