Bravo has acquired the TV rights for the Sundance documentary, The Queen of Versailles, directed by Lauren Greenfield who won Best Director at this year’s festival for the docu. The Queen of Versailles, which chronicles a wealthy family’s, billionaires Jackie and David Siegel, turn of fortune, will premiere on the channel in 2013. “The Queen of Versailles struck an immediate chord for us, depicting in intense and compelling detail, the impact of the recession through the experience of one very affluent family,” said Frances Berwick, President of Bravo Media and Style. “It’s gripping, verité filmmaking at its finest.” theatrically, the documentary was acquired by Magnolia Pictures, which is planning a summer release.
Bravo Acquires Sundance Documentary 'The Queen Of Versailles'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale & Aftershow: "A.D." Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion - Update
'This Is Us': Alexandra Breckenridge, & Jon Huertas Upped To Series Regulars For Season 2 Of NBC Drama
Latest TV News
- ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Trailer: “Nothing Can Keep Us From Being Free”
- President Donald Trump Set New Low With Sexist Twitter Attack On Mika Brzezinski
- AMC Networks Introduces Premium, Ad-Free Service To Comcast Subs
- Fox-Sky Deal: UK Culture Secretary Inclined To Refer Bid To Competition Authority
- Seth Meyers: Sean Hannity Makes Terrible Donald Trump Wingman
- SAG-AFTRA Members Tout “Solidarity” After Informational Meeting