Bounce TV, the over-the-air broadcast network targeting black audiences, said it will launch its first original series June 18 — nine months after the station’s launch. The sitcom Family Time stars Omar Gooding and Angell Conwell and centers on the Stallworths, a working-class family who wins the lottery and is vaulted into the middle class overnight. Bentley Kyle Evans (The Jamie Foxx Show, Martin) created the series; he produces with Evans and partner Trenten Gumbs. It is scheduled in the 8 PM Monday slot on Bounce, which currently reaches 60 million U.S. homes.
Bounce TV To Launch First Original Series 'Family Time' On June 18
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- TruTV’s ‘Impractical Jokers’ Cleared In 85% Of U.S.
- Expectation Hires Kirstie Macdonald; DFI Boards ‘Loving Vincent’; Sky, A+E Extend Deal – Global Briefs
- ‘Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams’: Mel Rodriguez & Vera Farmiga Join Sci-Fi Anthology Series
- Sean Hannity “I Am Not Discussing” DNC Staffer Murder Story “For Now”
- Jon Stewart & HBO Scrap His Digital Animated Series Project
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Producer Sued After Tyra Banks “Physically Manipulated” Young Girl