After four episodes, NBC today pulled Best Friends Forever off its schedule. The Wednesday night midseason replacement will itself be replaced next week by a new episode of Betty White’s Off Their Rockers hidden camera series. BFF stars Lennon Parham and Jessica St. Clair, who also created the show. “BFF Fans: Wanted to let you know that our show is being taken off the air until the summer. Hoping to post ep 5 & 6 online asap. We love u,” said Parham on Twitter “Yes please to a petition! We want to do this show for 1 million years!,” wrote St. Clair on her Twitter this afternoon in reply to a disappointed fan. BFF debuted April 4 with 3.6 million viewers, less than half the viewers of its slot’s previous occupant, Are You There, Chelsea? BFF’s ratings fell 25% by its second airing. The show’s 2.94 million viewers placed it rock bottom, with Rock Center with Brian Williams, of shows on the Big 4 networks. NBC did not announce any dates for broadcasting the remaining two episodes of BFF.
'Best Friends Forever' Off NBC
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit