BBC America has come on board to co-produce the new British mini-series The Spies of Warsaw starring Doctor Who‘s David Tennant and Janet Montgomery (Black Swan), which was announced by the BBC last week as commissioned for pubcaster’s BBC Four channel. Adapted by Emmy-winning writers Dick Clement and Ian La Frenais from Alan Furst’s novel, Spies Of Warsaw is set in Poland, Paris, London and Berlin in the years leading up to the Second World War. Production begins next month in Poland. In the US, the mini-series will air as part of BBC America’s Dramaville programming block. BBC America joins existing co-producers Fresh Pictures, Apple Film for TV Poland in association with Arte France and BBC Worldwide. The cast of the mini also includes Anton Lesser, Burn Gorman, Richard Lintern, Dan Fredenburgh, Ludger Pistor, Ann Eleonora Jørgensen and Jan Pohl.
BBC America To Co-Produce British Mini 'Spies Of Warsaw' Starring David Tennant
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Fusion Exposes Global Food Truths In Lightbox-Produced Doc Series
- Mam Tor, Bad Wolf & Ecosse Thrillers Top Inaugural Brit List: TV
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot