Ashton Holmes, who played Tyler Barrol on ABC’s Revenge, has signed with APA. The 34-year old actor, who was previously with UTA, will be represented by the agency in all areas. As well as his role on Revenge, which saw him killed off in the first season, Holmes recently starred in HBO’s The Pacific and the CW’s Nikita. Holmes will next join Peter Bogdanovich and Cheryl Hines in the Will Slocombe-directed indie Pasadena, which is scheduled to start shooting next month. Holmes is also repped by Intellectual Artists Management and attorney Dave Feldman.
Ashton Holmes Signs With APA
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit