Ashton Holmes, who played Tyler Barrol on ABC’s Revenge, has signed with APA. The 34-year old actor, who was previously with UTA, will be represented by the agency in all areas. As well as his role on Revenge, which saw him killed off in the first season, Holmes recently starred in HBO’s The Pacific and the CW’s Nikita. Holmes will next join Peter Bogdanovich and Cheryl Hines in the Will Slocombe-directed indie Pasadena, which is scheduled to start shooting next month. Holmes is also repped by Intellectual Artists Management and attorney Dave Feldman.
Ashton Holmes Signs With APA
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’: Hollywood Cannot Stop Praising The Groundbreaking Marvel Blockbuster
- Oscars Street Closures: When & Where To Expect Detours, Delays
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Activist Organization Hosts Voter Registration Events At ‘Black Panther’ Screenings
- Blue Fox Hires Myriad Pictures’ Audrey Delaney As Marketing & Distribution SVP – Berlin
- José Padilha Lifts The Lid On ‘7 Days In Entebbe’ – Berlin