A Q&A session with Netflix’s Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos at the upcoming NAB Show will feature Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz and several cast members of the cult Fox comedy series, which is producing a new season for the streaming giant. Scheduled to appear are Will Arnett, Jeffrey Tambor, David Cross, Jessica Walter and Alia Shawkat. I’ve learned that none of the Arrested Development actors have deals to return yet but negotiations are going smoothly and filming is expected to begin in the summer. As for the absence of stars Jason Bateman, Portia de Rossi, Michael Cera and Tony Hale, sources chalk it up to unavailability, not to any any issues with their negotiations. Coincidentally, it was at the most recent Arrested Development reunion at The New Yorker Festival in October where Hurwitz announced the Arrested Development TV return. Also scheduled to appear during Sarandos’ NAB session are creators/cast of the company’s upcoming series Hemlock Grove and Orange Is The New Black.
'Arrested Development' Actors To Reunite At NAB As Talks For New Season Continue
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'