A Q&A session with Netflix’s Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos at the upcoming NAB Show will feature Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz and several cast members of the cult Fox comedy series, which is producing a new season for the streaming giant. Scheduled to appear are Will Arnett, Jeffrey Tambor, David Cross, Jessica Walter and Alia Shawkat. I’ve learned that none of the Arrested Development actors have deals to return yet but negotiations are going smoothly and filming is expected to begin in the summer. As for the absence of stars Jason Bateman, Portia de Rossi, Michael Cera and Tony Hale, sources chalk it up to unavailability, not to any any issues with their negotiations. Coincidentally, it was at the most recent Arrested Development reunion at The New Yorker Festival in October where Hurwitz announced the Arrested Development TV return. Also scheduled to appear during Sarandos’ NAB session are creators/cast of the company’s upcoming series Hemlock Grove and Orange Is The New Black.
'Arrested Development' Actors To Reunite At NAB As Talks For New Season Continue
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016