BREAKING… Antoine Fuqua has been offered Olympus Has Fallen, the White House takeover script by Creighton Rothenberger & Katrin Benedikt that Gerry Butler will star in for Avi Lerner’s Millennium. Fuqua is thinking it over, but he’s mulling numerous other jobs too, including Chicagoland, a crime story for New Line with a script by Peter Morgan. He’ll also be in the mix for the 24 movie when that comes back around on Kiefer Sutherland’s next hiatus. Fuqua’s repped by CAA. There is a reason for Lerner to want to hurry, after Roland Emmerich signed to direct a similar project, White House Down at Sony. Both are Die Hard At 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and how many of those can you have?
Antoine Fuqua Offered 'Olympus Has Fallen'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- UTA Brings In Two More CAA Agents — 10 Total Now
- ‘Midnight Rider’ Producer Film Allman Contests Safety Citation In Court – UPDATE
- UTA Signs ‘The Office’ And ‘Hangover’ Star Ed Helms
- WME Signs ‘Ex Machina’ Helmer Alex Garland
- Lionsgate Introduces Distribution Unit To Target Next-Gen Audiences
- Canyon Creek Films Acquires YA Horse Race Novel ‘The Glory’ By Lauren St John