BREAKING… Antoine Fuqua has been offered Olympus Has Fallen, the White House takeover script by Creighton Rothenberger & Katrin Benedikt that Gerry Butler will star in for Avi Lerner’s Millennium. Fuqua is thinking it over, but he’s mulling numerous other jobs too, including Chicagoland, a crime story for New Line with a script by Peter Morgan. He’ll also be in the mix for the 24 movie when that comes back around on Kiefer Sutherland’s next hiatus. Fuqua’s repped by CAA. There is a reason for Lerner to want to hurry, after Roland Emmerich signed to direct a similar project, White House Down at Sony. Both are Die Hard At 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and how many of those can you have?
Antoine Fuqua Offered 'Olympus Has Fallen'
What's Hot on Deadline
Divorce Comedy With Royal Family Twist From Meghan Markle's Ex-Husband Trevor Engelson Set At Fox With Big Commitment
Latest Film News
- Hollywood Reporter Sued For $5M Over “False” Sony Hack Coverage
- 'Stronger', 'Battle Of The Sexes’, 'Victoria & Abdul' Launch Busy Fall – Specialty B.O. Preview
- Big Lit News: Howie Sanders, Kassie Evashevski Exit UTA For Anonymous Content
- Oscilloscope Scores ‘Sollers Point’ Ahead Of San Sebastian Premiere
- Voltage In Talks For Rod Lurie-Directed ‘Black Eyed Susans’
- Leonardo DiCaprio Invests In VR Company MindMaze