The case of Jessabelle has grown by two: Ana de la Reguera and Amber Stevens have joined the Lionsgate horror movie, joining Sarah Snook and Mark Webber. Recently cast in The Tin Star, De La Reguera, who has appeared in HBO’s Eastbound & Down and opposite Jack Black in 2006’s Nacho Libre, will play a physical therapist. Stevens, whose role is being kept under wraps, appears in the upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man and has the lead in the recently picked-up CW pilot Joey Dakota. De la Reguera is repped by ICM and ROAR. Stevens is repped by ICM and Red Baron Management. Kevin Greutert is directing Jessabelle for Blumhouse Prods and Principato-Young Entertainment.
Amber Stevens & Ana De La Reguera Join ‘Jessabelle’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies
- Simon Kinberg Looking To Direct Next ‘X-Men’?
- Madeline Brewer Joins Rupert Wyatt’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Captive State’
- Jennifer Garner In Final Negotiations To Join ‘Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda’
- CAA Signs ‘Patti Cake$’ Star Danielle Macdonald