The case of Jessabelle has grown by two: Ana de la Reguera and Amber Stevens have joined the Lionsgate horror movie, joining Sarah Snook and Mark Webber. Recently cast in The Tin Star, De La Reguera, who has appeared in HBO’s Eastbound & Down and opposite Jack Black in 2006’s Nacho Libre, will play a physical therapist. Stevens, whose role is being kept under wraps, appears in the upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man and has the lead in the recently picked-up CW pilot Joey Dakota. De la Reguera is repped by ICM and ROAR. Stevens is repped by ICM and Red Baron Management. Kevin Greutert is directing Jessabelle for Blumhouse Prods and Principato-Young Entertainment.
Amber Stevens & Ana De La Reguera Join ‘Jessabelle’
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Theater Owners Trade Group Has “Extensive Plans” For Kingdom’s Cinemas