Aldamisa International announced today that Nadine de Barros will join the company as President, International Sales and Distribution. The former Voltage Pictures VP Sales and Acquisitions will also source product for financing and serve as an executive producer. The appointment of de Barros, who formally joins the company on May 3, comes just two days after Jere Hausfater’s appointment as chief operating officer was announced. Founded in 2011, Aldamisa International and parent company Aldamisa Entertainment produce, acquire, finance and manage international sales for a wide slate of films.
Aldamisa Names Nadine de Barros As President, International Sales & Distribution
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Patten
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit
- MPAA Hits “Shameful” Google Over Sony Hacking Revelations – Update
- Sundance 2015: Edgar Wright, Cary Fukunaga & Jonathan Nolan Among Fest's Jury Members