Aldamisa International announced today that Nadine de Barros will join the company as President, International Sales and Distribution. The former Voltage Pictures VP Sales and Acquisitions will also source product for financing and serve as an executive producer. The appointment of de Barros, who formally joins the company on May 3, comes just two days after Jere Hausfater’s appointment as chief operating officer was announced. Founded in 2011, Aldamisa International and parent company Aldamisa Entertainment produce, acquire, finance and manage international sales for a wide slate of films.
Aldamisa Names Nadine de Barros As President, International Sales & Distribution
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Film News
- Brad Turell Exiting Paradigm To Launch Media Consulting Startup
- New ‘Ben-Hur’ Trailer: Now We Cut To The Chase
- Marni Nixon Dies: Hollywood’s Voice Behind The Stars Was 86
- AMC Theatres CEO Expects “Hysterical” Carmike Investor Response To Final Offer
- SXSW 2017 Ramping Up With Speakers Including Jill Soloway
- ‘47 Meters Down’: Freestyle Snaps Up Pic From Dimension Films