Aldamisa International announced today that Nadine de Barros will join the company as President, International Sales and Distribution. The former Voltage Pictures VP Sales and Acquisitions will also source product for financing and serve as an executive producer. The appointment of de Barros, who formally joins the company on May 3, comes just two days after Jere Hausfater’s appointment as chief operating officer was announced. Founded in 2011, Aldamisa International and parent company Aldamisa Entertainment produce, acquire, finance and manage international sales for a wide slate of films.
Aldamisa Names Nadine de Barros As President, International Sales & Distribution
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Eric Heisserer-Backed TV Series ‘The Scrawl’ Among First Projects For Newbie Penchant Entertainment
- Beware, Oscar Voters: Final Academy Award Ballots Due Today!
- Viacom Looks Beyond Brad Grey Era Towards Future Of Paramount
- ‘Han Solo Star Wars’ Movie Underway: First Look
- SXSW 2017: Bob Odenkirk, Chris Hardwick & Whitney Cummings Among Lineup For Comedy Festival
- ‘Atlanta’s Bryan Tyree Henry Joins ‘White Boy Rick’