Susanna Fogel and Joni Lefkowitz, creators of the HBO comedy pilot Washingtonienne, have come on board to write an adaptation of the Mexican drama series Terminales for ABC Family. The hire seems appropriate as Terminales is sometimes described as “Sex and the City‘if Carrie Bradshaw was dying of cancer” and Sarah Jessica Parker, who played Bradshaw on the hit HBO comedy, developed and executive produced Washingtonienne. Created and produced by Miguel Angel Fox, Terminales chronicles the life of young and successful publicist April Marquez who is diagnosed with terminal cancer. Fogel and Lefkowitz replace Del Shores who was originally tapped to write the project. Lionsgate TV and Kapital Entertainment are producing Terminales. Aaron Kaplan is executive producing; Paul Presburger is overseeing for Televisa which owns the format.
ABC Family's 'Terminales' Adaptation Taps New Writers
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?