Susanna Fogel and Joni Lefkowitz, creators of the HBO comedy pilot Washingtonienne, have come on board to write an adaptation of the Mexican drama series Terminales for ABC Family. The hire seems appropriate as Terminales is sometimes described as “Sex and the City‘if Carrie Bradshaw was dying of cancer” and Sarah Jessica Parker, who played Bradshaw on the hit HBO comedy, developed and executive produced Washingtonienne. Created and produced by Miguel Angel Fox, Terminales chronicles the life of young and successful publicist April Marquez who is diagnosed with terminal cancer. Fogel and Lefkowitz replace Del Shores who was originally tapped to write the project. Lionsgate TV and Kapital Entertainment are producing Terminales. Aaron Kaplan is executive producing; Paul Presburger is overseeing for Televisa which owns the format.
ABC Family's 'Terminales' Adaptation Taps New Writers
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait
- Joseph Wapner Dies: ‘People’s Court’ Judge Was 97