ABC Family has closed the deal for a second season pickup of the original drama series The Lying Game. The new season will begin production this summer for a winter premiere. The renewal comes on the heels of a solid second half of the series’ freshman season. After a so-so start last summer, The Lying Game grew in Season 1A, up 28% in W18-34 over the first half of its season. The Lying Game, follows separated-at-birth identical twins Emma Becker and Sutton Mercer (Alexandra Chando) who swap lives, setting in motion a web of secrecy and lies. The series is produced by Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon and is executive produced by Charles Pratt, Jr., Leslie Morgenstein and Gina Girolamo.
ABC Family Renews 'The Lying Game' For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Bill Cosby Loses Attempt To Move 2004 Rape Trial; Actor Granted Outside Jury
- ‘Incorporated’ Canceled By Syfy After One Season
- Time Warner Shares Rise As FCC Chief Says He Probably Won’t Review AT&T Deal
- Rachelle Lefevre To Star In ‘Doomsday’ ABC Drama Pilot
- Sony Pictures Television Taps Jennifer Solari As VP Media & Talent Relations
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”