ABC Family has closed the deal for a second season pickup of the original drama series The Lying Game. The new season will begin production this summer for a winter premiere. The renewal comes on the heels of a solid second half of the series’ freshman season. After a so-so start last summer, The Lying Game grew in Season 1A, up 28% in W18-34 over the first half of its season. The Lying Game, follows separated-at-birth identical twins Emma Becker and Sutton Mercer (Alexandra Chando) who swap lives, setting in motion a web of secrecy and lies. The series is produced by Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon and is executive produced by Charles Pratt, Jr., Leslie Morgenstein and Gina Girolamo.
ABC Family Renews 'The Lying Game' For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot