Europa posted roughly the first five minutes of Lockout, which features star Guy Pearce being pummeled while he’s interrogated about “what happened in that hotel room.” What happened was a big fight scene during which credits unfold. Kind of over the top but OK. (In English with French subtitles.) Most of what we’ve seen before has taken place aboard an orbital maximum security prison. Maggie Grace co-stars. Executive producer Luc Besson co-wrote with first-time feature directors James Mather and Stephen St. Leger. Released under other monikers abroad and re-titled Lockout for the U.S. market, the FilmDistrict/Open Road-distributed sci-fi prison thriller is now slated to open April 13.
First Five Minutes: Guy Pearce In 'Lockout'
What's Hot on Deadline
20th Century Fox Taps BOOM! Superhero Tale 'Irredeemable'; Adam McKay Helms, Tommy Wirkola Scripting
Latest Film News
- ‘Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist Joins Boston Marathon Bombing Film ‘Patriots Day’
- ‘Vaxxed’s Cinema Libre Teams With China’s Gaia To Expand U.S. Release, Head To Asia
- NPR Inks With Bungalow|Storied Media Group To Help Tell Its Tales
- ‘Desierto’ Closing Night Film Of LA Film Festival; ‘People Vs. O.J. Simpson’ Event To Take Place
- Roger Avary Directing ‘Unwind’, Voltage Teaming With Constantin Films: Cannes