Europa posted roughly the first five minutes of Lockout, which features star Guy Pearce being pummeled while he’s interrogated about “what happened in that hotel room.” What happened was a big fight scene during which credits unfold. Kind of over the top but OK. (In English with French subtitles.) Most of what we’ve seen before has taken place aboard an orbital maximum security prison. Maggie Grace co-stars. Executive producer Luc Besson co-wrote with first-time feature directors James Mather and Stephen St. Leger. Released under other monikers abroad and re-titled Lockout for the U.S. market, the FilmDistrict/Open Road-distributed sci-fi prison thriller is now slated to open April 13.
First Five Minutes: Guy Pearce In 'Lockout'
What's Hot on Deadline
Samantha Geimer, Victim In Roman Polanski Sex Case, Strongly Defends Him Inside And Outside Of Court
TV & Film Casting Biz Disrupted: Fox's Decision To Drop Breakdown Services For Casting Networks & Its Fallout
'Justice League' Lassos $185M Overseas, $279M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $739M Global - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- How Harvey Weinstein Used NDAs And Personal Bank Accounts To Silence Accusers: Report
- China Box Office Tops $7.5B Milestone; Admissions Up 15% So Far In 2017
- Natasha Henstridge, Tamer Hassan & Lady Clara Paget Team For UK Horror Feature
- PGA Awards Unveil Documentary Feature Nominees
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $93M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened – Final
- ‘Coco’ Review: Pixar Does It Again With Dazzling New Toon