Europa posted roughly the first five minutes of Lockout, which features star Guy Pearce being pummeled while he’s interrogated about “what happened in that hotel room.” What happened was a big fight scene during which credits unfold. Kind of over the top but OK. (In English with French subtitles.) Most of what we’ve seen before has taken place aboard an orbital maximum security prison. Maggie Grace co-stars. Executive producer Luc Besson co-wrote with first-time feature directors James Mather and Stephen St. Leger. Released under other monikers abroad and re-titled Lockout for the U.S. market, the FilmDistrict/Open Road-distributed sci-fi prison thriller is now slated to open April 13.
First Five Minutes: Guy Pearce In 'Lockout'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
Latest Film News
- Sonny Landham Dies: ‘Predator’ Actor Was 76
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Crash: Details Emerge In Death Of Stuntwoman Joi Harris
- Warner Bros Touts $1B ‘Conjuring’ Universe With ‘Annabelle: Creation’ Success
- Roman Polanski Denied Dismissal Of 1977 Rape Case; Vital Testimony Stays Sealed
- Sony Pictures Hires Exec From Focus, Promotes Another Ahead Of Toronto
- David Mackenzie’s ‘Outlaw King’ Adds Billy Howle