Europa posted roughly the first five minutes of Lockout, which features star Guy Pearce being pummeled while he’s interrogated about “what happened in that hotel room.” What happened was a big fight scene during which credits unfold. Kind of over the top but OK. (In English with French subtitles.) Most of what we’ve seen before has taken place aboard an orbital maximum security prison. Maggie Grace co-stars. Executive producer Luc Besson co-wrote with first-time feature directors James Mather and Stephen St. Leger. Released under other monikers abroad and re-titled Lockout for the U.S. market, the FilmDistrict/Open Road-distributed sci-fi prison thriller is now slated to open April 13.
First Five Minutes: Guy Pearce In 'Lockout'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
ABC Pulls 'The Great American Baking Show' & Axes Judge Johnny Iuzzini Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Latest Film News
- ‘Kingsman’ Creator Says Disney Merger “Bad For Fox,” OK For ‘X-Men’ Reboot
- James Gunn & The H Collective Team For Untitled Horror Film
- Warner Animation Group Sets Allison Abbate & Chris Leahy As Toppers
- Sports Illustrated TV, Filmmaker Mike Tollin To Release Docu ‘We Town’
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Director Hugh Welchman Trained An Army Of Oil Painters For The First Fully-Painted Feature Film
- Peter Rice Promises Nervous Fox Staff To “Answer Any Questions” About Disney Deal At Trio Of Town Halls Today