Europa posted roughly the first five minutes of Lockout, which features star Guy Pearce being pummeled while he’s interrogated about “what happened in that hotel room.” What happened was a big fight scene during which credits unfold. Kind of over the top but OK. (In English with French subtitles.) Most of what we’ve seen before has taken place aboard an orbital maximum security prison. Maggie Grace co-stars. Executive producer Luc Besson co-wrote with first-time feature directors James Mather and Stephen St. Leger. Released under other monikers abroad and re-titled Lockout for the U.S. market, the FilmDistrict/Open Road-distributed sci-fi prison thriller is now slated to open April 13.
First Five Minutes: Guy Pearce In 'Lockout'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The "New Sony"; Plus 'Spider-Man' Interview - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- ‘A Ghost Story’ Trailer: Casey Affleck Haunts Rooney Mara In Indie Drama
- WGA Strike Talk: Insiders Lay Out What’s At Stake
- Fox Searchlight Lands Cold War Thriller ‘The Spy With No Name’
- Timothy Hutton Joins Amazon Studios’ ‘Beautiful Boy’
- China Date Set For Jackie Chan Pic ‘The Foreigner’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Marjorie Prime’ Acquired By FilmRise, With Awards-Season Push Planned For Lois Smith