Europa posted roughly the first five minutes of Lockout, which features star Guy Pearce being pummeled while he’s interrogated about “what happened in that hotel room.” What happened was a big fight scene during which credits unfold. Kind of over the top but OK. (In English with French subtitles.) Most of what we’ve seen before has taken place aboard an orbital maximum security prison. Maggie Grace co-stars. Executive producer Luc Besson co-wrote with first-time feature directors James Mather and Stephen St. Leger. Released under other monikers abroad and re-titled Lockout for the U.S. market, the FilmDistrict/Open Road-distributed sci-fi prison thriller is now slated to open April 13.
First Five Minutes: Guy Pearce In 'Lockout'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Chicago P.D.'s Jason Beghe Investigated By NBC For "Inappropriate Behavior" Amid Sexual Harassment Claims
Latest Film News
- 'Cries From Syria' Director Evgeny Afineevsky Defends Use Of Acquired Video For His Harrowing Doc
- ‘12 Strong’ Trailer: Real-Life Horse Soldiers Tale Saddles Up With Chris Hemsworth & Michael Shannon
- ‘Happy Death Day’ Reaps $100M+ At Worldwide Box Office
- ‘El Camino Christmas’ Trailer: Ted Melfi’s Dark Comedy Gets Netflix Premiere Date
- Gravitas Ventures Acquires Punk Rock Crime Drama ‘Bomb City’
- ‘Birdshot’ Director Mikhail Red On Spotlighting “Beauty In The Philippines”